CHOCOLATE-PEANUT PARTY POPCORN
"I use semisweet chocolate because it works with the toffee and butter, but milk chocolate tastes just as good!" says Sunny.
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the vegetable oil and 1 popcorn kernel in a heavy pot over high heat; cover. When it pops, add the rest of the kernels. Partially cover and cook, shaking the pot, until you no longer hear the popping sounds. Remove from the heat and spread the popcorn on a baking sheet.
- In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the toffee chips and peanuts and stir until the toffee melts and evenly coats the peanuts, about 2 minutes, adding more butter if needed. Pour the mixture over the popcorn. Use a rubber spatula to toss the popcorn and toffee sauce to evenly coat.
- Put the chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring, until melted. Dip a whisk in the melted chocolate and use it to drizzle over the popcorn. Let harden before serving.
CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN
Inspired by DiB's Milk Chocolate Popcorn (Recipe #19087) and Mirj's Peanut Butter Popcorn (Recipe #14680), I did a little guesswork and came up with a combination of the two. It's fantastic! It can be stored in the refrigerator.
Provided by hannahactually
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Grease a large roasting pan.
- Combine popcorn and nuts in prepared roasting pan.
- In medium pan melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add peanut butter and stir until mixed.
- Pour over popcorn and toss well to coat.
- Bake, stirring frequently for 30 minutes.
- Loosen popcorn from pan and allow to cool slightly in pan. (I cooled mine in the refrigerator.).
- Remove to a wax paper lined cookie sheet to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367.7, Fat 18.7, SaturatedFat 4.5, Sodium 204.3, Carbohydrate 47.9, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 26.1, Protein 8.9
PEANUT BUTTER GLAZED POPCORN
- HEAT oven to 300 degrees F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE popped popcorn in a very large bowl or Dutch oven.
- COMBINE peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine.
- POUR warm peanut butter mixture over popcorn, stirring gently to combine. When all popcorn appears evenly coated with peanut butter mixture, spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and allow to cool. May be stored in airtight container for up to one week.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN
- Spread out the popcorn and 1 cup of the cashews out on two baking sheets. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes; remove from heat. Carefully, add the peanut butter and honey. Stir until the peanut butter is melted, then add the vanilla. Working quickly, pour the mixture over the popcorn and cashews, and use two rubber spatulas to evenly coat the popcorn. Set aside to cool completely.
- Fill a saucepot hallway up with water; set over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Turn the heat down to medium-low. Add the chocolate to a glass bowl and place the bowl over the pot of simmering water. Melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Using a spoon or spatula, drizzle the popcorn with the chocolate. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cashews over the chocolate.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN
I found this recipe when I was looking through a book on Girl Scout activity ideas. I have not tried it, but would like to when we have our next Troop SWAP. Did you know popcorn kernels can pop up to 3 feet in the air?
Provided by LilPinkieJ
Yield 6 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Prepare a clean paper shopping bag or oversized mixing bowl. Heat a large heavy pan over medium heat and film the bottom with vegetable oil. Add the popcorn, shake to distribute, then put a lid on the pan. Leave a small crack for steam to escape. When the popcorn starts popping, shake vigorously to make sure the kernels pop evenly. When the popping slows, take the pan off the heat.
- Pour the popcorn into the paper bag or bowl to cool, being careful to leave any unpopped kernels in the pan. Lightly salt the popcorn to taste.
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for a couple minutes, then remove from the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir vigorously until all the peanut butter is melted, and then mix in the vanilla.
- Immediately pour the peanut butter caramel over the popcorn and stir with a long-handled wooden spoon until it's all coated. Pour onto a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with white chocolate.
PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN
A friend shared this fast-to-fix recipe with me and I've been making gift batches ever since. It's a perfect family snack when snuggling up to watch classic Christmas movies together!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and honey; bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add peanut butter; stir until blended. , Pour over popcorn mixture; toss gently to coat. Cool completely on waxed paper. Store in airtight containers or plastic bags.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 184mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN
Sublime! The original recipe called for 4-8 servings, but I could finish this off myself in one sitting!
Provided by Mirj2338
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In small pan melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- Add peanut butter and melt.
- Be careful not to boil mixture too much, the peanut butter will start to burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Stir mixture over popcorn.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.2, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 1.7, Sodium 87.9, Carbohydrate 36.8, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 19.8, Protein 4.8
More about "heck yes chocolate peanut butter popcorn recipes"
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN - THE ALMOND EATER
4.9/5 (8)Category SnackCuisine PopcornTotal Time 10 mins
- After a few minutes, place a few popcorn kernels into the oil. Once they pop, then the oil is warm enough.
- Throw the rest of the popcorn kernels into the skillet and place a lid on top. As the popcorn is popping be sure to gently shake the skillet to ensure that all of the popcorn gets popped. Once the popcorn is done, pour it onto a baking sheet.
- Next, put the chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish and microwave until melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Once melted, drizzle overtop of popcorn.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN - THE LEMON BOWL®
4.6/5 (7)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dessert, SnackCalories 235 per serving
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, 30-45 seconds, stirring once halfway through. Drizzle chocolate over popcorn.
- Repeat step with peanut butter by heating it in a microwave-safe bowl until melted, 20-30 seconds. Drizzle peanut butter over the popcorn. Serve warm!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN - CRAZY FOR CRUST
4.7/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsServings 16-20Calories 190 per serving
- Melt vanilla melting wafers with peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power for about 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn on cookie sheet. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Melt chocolate chunks in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Place in a sandwich bag with the tip cut off and drizzle over popcorn.
- Chill the popcorn to harden, then break it apart and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
SPICY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL CORN - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PEANUT BUTTER AND HONEY POPCORN - THE GINGERED WHISK
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN | RECIPES | COOK FOR …
PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN PARTY MIX - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLED POPCORN - THE LEMON BOWL®
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN - WHAT KATE BAKED
RECIPE HECK YES! (CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN)
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE POPCORN - RECIPES - SKIPPY® …
CHOCOLAT PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HERSHEYLAND
You'll also love