OVEN-ROASTED PORK CHOPS AND VEGETABLES
Enjoy dinner tonight with these pork chops and vegetables baked using Frozen Whole Green Beans.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine apple juice concentrate, oil, mustard, seasoned salt, marjoram and garlic-pepper blend; mix well.
- Brush pork chops with about half of oil mixture; set pork aside. Add carrots and onion to remaining oil mixture; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in sprayed pan. Bake at 425°F. for 15 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from oven. Add green beans; stir gently to combine. Arrange pork chops on vegetable mixture.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink in center and vegetables are fork-tender. Serve pork and vegetables with pan drippings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 400 mg, Sugar 8 g
HERB ROASTED PORK CHOPS AND VEGETABLES
Roast pork chops with vegetables and herbs for a simple and hearty dinner.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 450° F. Spray 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with oil and half of herb mixture; toss to coat evenly. Place in center of pan.
- Bake 20 minutes; stir vegetables. Sprinkle remaining herb mixture over pork chops. Place pork chops around vegetables. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160° F, and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
LAZY VEGETABLE PORK CHOP BAKE
When I am tired and want something DH likes and the clean up later is fast, I make this. Line your baking pan with foil. Serve with baked potato and salad. Simple but good. The apple butter does color the chops a very nice brown.
Provided by WiGal
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In cup, mix together apple butter and corn starch; set aside so cornstarch has a chance to dissolve.
- Put carrots, onion, raisins, dried apples, and garlic (if using) in a single layer in baking pan.
- Sprinkle on sage, lemon pepper and garlic powder (omit garlic powder if using fresh garlic).
- Put pork chops on top of vegetable mixture.
- Spread apple butter mixture onto pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer, or until carrots are done and meat juices are clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399, Fat 14.7, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 75, Sodium 168.1, Carbohydrate 44.8, Fiber 6.1, Sugar 31.8, Protein 24.5
More about "lazy vegetable pork chop bake recipes"
BAKED PORK CHOPS AND VEGETABLES (COOKING FOR TWO)
3.5/5 (6)Category EntreeServings 2Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt and garlic-pepper blend. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops in skillet 4 to 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Place pork chops in baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes, vegetables, soup, sour cream and thyme. Spoon over pork chops. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with croutons; press into mixture slightly. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and pork is no longer pink in center.
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH VEGETABLES - SIMPLE …
Ratings 2Calories 490 per servingCategory Dinner Recipes
- Prepare the ingredients: rinse, trim and cut the brussels sprouts in half. Cut the sweet potatoes and potatoes into chunks about an inch in size (similar to the size of the Brussels sprouts halves). Chop the garlic and shallots and squeeze the lemon juice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium to high heat, once the skillet is heated, add the pork chops. Cook for about 3 minutes until they start to brown. Flip them over and brown the other side and remove them from the heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, onions and garlic to the pan with the remaining olive oil and cook them for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS (JUICY IN 15 MINUTES!)
5/5 (19)Calories 282 per servingCategory Main Course
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
PORK CHOPS WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES- THE BOSSY KITCHEN
SIMPLE OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
COUNTRY BAKED PORK CHOPS AND RICE - THE SEASONED …
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES | RECIPETIN EATS
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS - PLAIN CHICKEN
JUICY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS - INSPIRED TASTE
BAKED BONELESS PORK CHOPS (FAST & EASY) | KITCHN
SHEET PAN PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES, ONIONS, AND SWEET POTATOES
10 BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH VEGETABLES RECIPES
PASTA BAKE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH RICE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 AMAZING PORK CHOP RECIPES - OUR WABISABI LIFE
COSTILLAS A LA RIOJANA (ARGENTINE PORK CHOPS) RECIPE
EASY TRAYBAKE PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES - RECIPE WINNERS
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH GARLIC BUTTER - DINNER AT THE ZOO
23 BEST LEFTOVER PORK CHOP RECIPES (EASY IDEAS) - INSANELY GOOD
BAKED PORK CHOP RECIPES
BLACKSTONE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - GRILLONADIME.COM
HOW LONG TO BAKE PORK CHOPS | COOKING SCHOOL | FOOD NETWORK
THANKS TIKTOK FOR THIS RECIPE! PORK CHOP WITH COLA. YOU WILL LICK …
BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS - EASY RECIPE! - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #pork #vegetables #oven #summer #dietary #one-dish-meal #seasonal #meat #pork-chops #carrots #equipment #4-hours-or-less
How to Make Easy Baked Pork Chops | The Stay At Home Chef842.1K views-02:53
How To Make Juicy Pork Chops | Chef Jean-Pierre1.3M views-23:26
One Pan Seared Pork Chops and Vegetables - Easy Pork Chops Recipe5K views-04:12
Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops (Juicy and Tender)320.8K views-02:17
How To Cook Pork Chops In The Oven// Baked Pork Chops612.8K views-05:33
You'll also love