PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN
My #1 way to cook a pork tenderloin or a boneless pork loin because it's ALWAYS moist and tender. It's easy and foolproof! If you like, marinate the roast and rub with any seasonings that please your palate! So many people have asked me how long to cook tenderloins if they have "more than one" to cook, I wanted to give a simple response. ANSWER: So long as the tenderloins are NOT touching each other, cook 3 or 4 individual tenderloins for the same amount of time as if you were cooking one. Remember, each tenderloin is cooking in its own separate space. EXAMPLE: If cooking three 1-pound tenderloins, cook them only 5-1/5 minutes TOTAL. This makes it a great entree recipe when having a dinner party for 8-12 people, or more. If you enjoy this pork recipe and cooking method, you might want to try my similar beef cooking method - Recipe #65987.
Provided by BeachGirl
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- NOTE: The success of this cooking method will depend upon how accurate the temperature of your oven is and how well your oven retains heat. Adjust cooking time +/- according to your individual oven.
- NOTICE: If you have a very old oven that is not well insulated, this recipe may not work for you, as heat retention/residual heat is important to the success of this recipe.
- Determine the EXACT weight of roast from the meat wrapper. Weight will determine how long to cook the roast.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Remove tenderloin from refrigerator. Season meat as desired. Place seasoned meat in an uncovered roasting pan on a shelf in the bottom 1/3 of your oven.
- Bake EXACTLY 5 1/2 minutes PER POUND. Adjust +/- according to your oven's accuracy and heat retention. NOTE:.
- IF YOU HAVE AN OVEN PROBE OR THERMOMETER THAT HAS A WIRE THAT GOES THROUGH THE SIDE OF THE OVEN DOOR, BY ALL MEANS USE IT AND SET THE TEMPERATURE ALARM FOR 140 DEGREES. REMOVE MEAT FROM OVEN WHEN ALARM ALERT GOES OFF (probably before an hour has expired).
- Turn oven OFF and DO NOT open oven door for 45 to 1 hour, OR sooner IF you are using a probe thermometer and it alerts that internal meat temp is at 140 degrees. Remove pork from oven, lightly cover with foil, and let rest 5-10 minutes to redistribute internal juices. Roast should be done, very slightly pink in the center, and very moist.
- After resting 10 minutes, the roast should reach a safe 145-150 degrees.
- NOTE:******* For anyone questioning this method of cooking, it really does reach the proper internal temperature on a thermometer. According to Sara Moulton on FoodTV, trichinosos is killed at 138 degrees, and 145 is a safe temperature for pork, although the USDA recommends 160 degrees (meat will be much drier). If the center of the meat is not a little pink, it is overcooked!
- VARIATION: To make Roasted Veggies along with the tenderloin, peel carrots and potatoes, and cut into about 1-inch cubes. Season as desired and drizzle with a little oil. Add vegetables to pan around (but NOT touching) pork tenderloin. Cook tenderloin as instructed above. The roasted potatoes and carrots should be done when the roast is done. You may need to adjust the size of the potatoes and carrots depending upon the weight of your tenderloin and how long you cook it.
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For the pork tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the peppercorns in a resealable bag and crush them coarsely with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Mix together the salt, peppercorns, thyme, rosemary and crushed red pepper, if using, in a bowl. Season the pork with the seasoning mix.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Add the pork and cook, turning as needed to brown the pork all over, about 5 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until cooked through (145 degrees F on a meat thermometer), 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and tent with foil to rest.
- For the herby mustard cream sauce: Return the skillet to the stovetop over medium heat. Melt the butter, then add the garlic, thyme and rosemary and cook for a minute or two Sprinkle over the flour and cook, stirring, for an additional minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the cream thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Stir in the whole-grain mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Slice the pork and shingle it onto a platter. Spoon some of the sauce over the top and sprinkle over some chopped parsley. Transfer the remaining sauce to a sauceboat or serving bowl and serve alongside the pork.
PERFECT FLAVOR PORK TENDERLOIN
This turns out perfect everytime. No Fail! You can choose any marinade you like but the cooking technique is flawless. I have shared this recipe with many friends and they always report success. I serve with sauteed mushrooms.
Provided by Vicki in CT
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine all ingredients and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place meat in a foil lined dish for easy clean up.
- Cook meat for 6 minutes per pound. Turn off oven-DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR-Let tenderloin remain in oven for one hour. NO PEEKING!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161, Fat 4, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 73.7, Sodium 2111.6, Carbohydrate 2.8, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 1, Protein 27.2
PERFECT PORK LOIN / TENDERLOIN
This is a favorite in our house! It is always juicy, and the flavor is outstanding. I can't remember where I found the recipe, but wish I could so that I'd be able to thank the person for so many wonderful dinners! **UPDATE: We were out of honey one night and substituted apricot preserves for it in the marinade (hubbys idea)... I must say that I didn't like the idea of mixing fruit with my meat, but when it was done I thought it was even better made that way than with the honey! Either way you make it, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Provided by V.A.718
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large zip lock bag, mix together all ingredients and add the pork loin. Let it marinade for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator (I leave mine in over night).
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook 35 minutes per pound (or until as done as you prefer), in an uncovered baking dish.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.
- For added flavor, you can reserve and boil the marinade until reduced by 25 percent, then use it to baste pork loin (every 20 minutes or so), or use it as a dipping sauce.
- Yum Yum Yum!
More about "perfect pork tenderloin recipes"
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - VIDEO) | HOW TO …
Ratings 46Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- In a small bowl combine the rosemary, sage, thyme, parsley, Italian seasoning, and garlic and set aside. Then, generously season meat with salt and pepper before searing. In a large pan or cast iron skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat until hot then add the tenderloin to the pan rotating to cook evenly on all sides until dark golden brown. Once properly seared, lay the tenderloin out on to the baking sheet.
- Generously cover the tenderloin with the blend of herbs and spices and add cubes of butter on top. Wrap the tenderloin in the foil and bake until the meat reaches at least 170F degrees inside at widest part of the tenderloin. This can be easily checked using a meat thermometer. When the pork has finished cooking, let it rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing. Once rested, slice equal medallions and serve immediately.
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN - JO COOKS
4.5/5 (43)Total Time 36 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 225 per serving
- In a small bowl combine the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder together.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the tenderloins and use your hands to rub the spices over the entire surface of the tenderloins, until they are evenly coated.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large oven safe skillet, such as a cast iron or a Dutch oven, over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the tenderloins and brown on all sides. Should take about 6 minutes in total.
OUR 40 FAVORITE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD COM
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETEACHER
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
SIMPLE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES: 10 PERFECT RECIPES …
PERFECT ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES - INSPIRED …
26 PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | WAYS TO COOK PORK TENDERLOIN
PERFECT RECIPE PORK TENDERLOIN | XX PHOTOZ SITE
21 PIONEER WOMAN PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
PERFECT GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE ROASTED ROOT
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN! - MSN.COM
13 OF THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES FOR THE GRILL - TRAEGER
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN - A FAMILY FEAST®
MENU PLANNER: FOR THE PERFECT FALL DISH, ENJOY CARAWAY-CRUSTED …
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN IN THE OVEN - FED & FIT
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #main-dish #pork #oven #easy #beginner-cook #potluck #dinner-party #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #pork-loins #to-go #equipment
Rhoda Makes Perfect Pork Tenderloin | Epicurious310.5K views-04:07
How to Make Perfect Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin Steaks with Scallion-Ginger Salsa102.8K views-08:15
Perfect Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Apples - How to Make Roasted Pork Tenderloin365.1K views-02:39
How to Perfectly Roast a Pork Tenderloin | Chef Jean-Pierre636.2K views-26:18
The PERFECT smoked tenderloin recipe11.2K views-09:18
How to Smoke PERFECT Pork Tenderloin | Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe108.5K views-04:41
You'll also love