ROSEMARY PORK ROAST
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rub the roast OR tenderloin liberally with olive oil, then spread the garlic over it. Place it in a 10x15 inch roasting pan and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Carbohydrate 1.4 g, Cholesterol 147.4 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 47 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 119 mg
ROAST PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan with foil. Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl. Rub garlic mixture all over pork. Place pork, fat side down, in prepared roasting pan. Roast pork 30 minutes. Turn roast fat side up. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155°F., about 25 minutes longer. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour any juices from roasting pan into small saucepan; set over low heat to keep warm. Cut pork crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange pork slices on platter. Pour pan juices over. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
ROASTED PORK WITH SAGE, ROSEMARY, AND GARLIC
Pork loin is a lean, mild cut of meat. I like to add flavor and keep it moist by stuffing it with a mixture of chopped herbs and garlic. Simply make a small channel in the center of the loin with a knife, then poke the stuffing in. The meat will be flavored and basted from within while it roasts.
Provided by Marco Canora
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Using a long knife with a thin blade or a clean sharpening steel, make a channel lengthwise through the center of the loin running from one end to the other.
- Mix the chopped sage and rosemary in a small bowl. Add the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon oil. Season the mixture with salt and pepper, then poke it through the channel in the meat (I find it easiest to work from both ends more or less at once).
- Season the outside of the loin generously with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat in an ovenproof skillet large enough to hold the loin. Brown the meat on all sides and on each end, about 8 minutes in all.
- Add the herb sprigs and crushed garlic to the pan and put it in the oven. Roast for 15 minutes, then turn the loin and roast 15 minutes more, basting from time to time with the pan drippings.
- Remove the pan from the oven, cover with foil, and set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes to rest the meat. To serve, cut the loin into generous slices, season with sea salt, and drizzle with the pan juices.
- Chef's notes:
- If you are roasting a larger, thicker loin, make two channels through the meat so the seasoning can be better distributed. Cook the loin longer.
- If you want, you can use a meat thermometer to check the temperature. I prefer pork cooked so it's still a little pink at the center. You can expect a reading before the final resting of about 135°F. If you like your pork more thoroughly cooked, cook it until the internal temperature reaches 150°F.
GARLIC ROAST PORK LOIN
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place rack in center of oven. Heat oven to 500 degrees. With the point of a paring knife, make 1/2-inch slits toward the center all around the roast. Insert the garlic in the slits, accompanied by a needle of rosemary, if using. Rub roast generously with salt and pepper. Place roast and bones, if available, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold them. Roast for 45 to 50 minutes, or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees. The meat might still be slightly pink, but this is fine. Don't overcook the roast, or it will be dry and unappealing. Remove roast and bones to a platter. Let meat rest before slicing across. Snip off strings. Juices will collect better in a platter than on a cutting board.
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
Make and share this Roasted Pork Loin With Rosemary and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Rub the pork loin with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and place it in a roasting pan. Pour the wine into the bottom of the pan.
- Roast the pork for about 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the wine and juices from the bottom of the pan. The pork is cooked when a meat thermometer measures 160°F.
- Remove it from the oven and let the meat rest about 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447.1, Fat 26.2, SaturatedFat 9.1, Cholesterol 131, Sodium 106.3, Carbohydrate 1.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.4, Protein 41.2
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC SMOKED PORK ROAST
Covering meat with aluminum foil after removing from the grill keeps the surface from cooling off too fast while it stands. The standing time helps it retain its juices so the meat won't be dry. You can use the same method to keep hot-from-the-oven rolls or a hot side dish warm for a short time while waiting for the rest of the meal.
Provided by Reynolds Kitchens(R)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- At least 1 hour before grilling, soak wood chips in enough water to cover. Drain wood chips after soaking.
- Trim fat from meat. For rub, combine the snipped rosemary, the olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle rub evenly over meat; rub in with your fingers. Insert a meat thermometer into the center of meat.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange medium coals around a drip pan. Pour 1 inch of water into drip pan. Test for medium-low heat above the pan. (Hold your hand, palm side down, in the place where the meat will cook. Count "one thousand one, one thousand two," etc. Being able to keep your hand there for a count of five is equal to medium-low.) Sprinkle half of the wood chips over the coals; sprinkle rosemary sprigs over chips. Place meat on grill rack over drip pan. Cover; grill for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F. Add remaining wood chips halfway through grilling.
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-low. Adjust for indirect cooking; following manufacturer's directions. Grill as above, except place meat on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Remove meat from grill. Squeeze juice from lemon or lime over meat. Cover with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Cholesterol 67.3 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 23.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 113.8 mg
More about "roast pork loin with garlic and rosemary recipes"
ROSEMARY GARLIC PORK ROAST - JO COOKS
4.5/5 (568)Calories 364 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil with the thyme, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spray a skillet that's oven safe with cooking spray. Place the pork loin in the skillet and rub the pork with the rosemary garlic rub thoroughly.
- Sear the pork over high heat on all sides until nicely browned. Top with more garlic cloves if preferred and add garlic bulbs to the skillet.
ROAST PORK LOIN WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC RECIPE | BON …
3.6/5 (143)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 8
- Preheat oven to 400°. Finely chop garlic and rosemary with 1/2 teaspoon salt on a cutting board. Holding knife at an angle, drag blade over mixture until a coarse paste forms. Transfer paste to a small bowl and mix in oil.
- Place pork, fat side down, on another cutting board with a short end toward you. Holding a sharp knife parallel to board and about 1/2 inch up side of loin, make an incision along entire length of one side. Continue cutting, lifting meat with your free hand as you go, until loin is open and flat. Spread garlic mixture over inside of loin and season with salt and pepper. Roll pork tightly; using kitchen twine, tie at 1 inch intervals.
- Season pork with salt and pepper; place, fat side up, in a large shallow baking dish. Add wine; roast pork until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of loin registers 145°, 1 1/2–2 hours. Transfer to a carving board; let rest at least 10 minutes.
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY MARINADE FOR PORK LOIN ROAST
5/5 (2)Total Time 13 hrs 45 minsAuthor Ethan Stowell
- In a small bowl, stir 1/4 cup of the olive oil with the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the pork. Transfer the pork and marinade to a large, resealable plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Let the pork stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Brush off as much of the marinade as possible. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil until shimmering. Add the pork to the skillet and cook over moderately high heat until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Transfer the pork to the oven and roast for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 135°. Transfer the roast to a work surface or carving board and let rest for 15 minutes before thinly slicing and serving.
ULTIMATE GARLIC PORK LOIN ROAST - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY ROASTED PORK LOIN - COPYKAT …
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY RECIPE
THE BEST PORK LOIN ROAST EVER (GRANNY'S SECRET RECIPE!)
EASY BALSAMIC ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN | DIETHOOD
PERFECT GARLIC ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN - LIVELY TABLE
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY BALSAMIC ROASTED PORK LOIN - EASY TO MAKE ...
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE SEASONED MOM
HERB-ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH GREMOLATA RECIPE | GIADA DE …
THE MOST INCREDIBLE GARLIC BALSAMIC PORK LOIN ROAST YOU ... - PINTEREST
HERB AND GARLIC ROAST PORK LOIN WITH ROASTED PEARS AND ONIONS …
SABRINA SNYDER ON INSTAGRAM: "BONELESS PORK LOIN ROAST IS AN EASY ...
PORK LOIN ROAST WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY | PALEO LEAP
RECIPE FOR ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
INSTANT POT GARLIC & ROSEMARY ROAST PORK LOIN - EATINGWELL
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
3 DELICIOUS PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPES: HERB-CRUSTED, MAPLE
RECIPE: ROASTED ROSEMARY AND GARLIC PORK LOIN AND POTATOES
STUFFED PORK LOIN - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN WITH AN ORANGE JUICE …
PORK ROULADE WITH CHUTNEY STUFFING AND ROSEMARY GARLIC MASHED …
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC-ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HERB AND GARLIC ROAST PORK LOIN WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY MEDITERRANEAN PORK ROAST RECIPE - THE …
ROAST PORK MARINATED IN GARLIC ALLSPICE-CUMIN ADOBO: CERDO BRUJO …
HEALTHY OVEN-ROASTED PORK - EATINGWELL
You'll also love