SPINACH LASAGNA ROLL UPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and lay noodles flat onto a flat surface.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a large bowl; add spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of spinach mixture into the middle of each lasagna noodle. Roll noodle firmly around the filling. Arrange rolled noodles into a baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil from dish and continue cooking another 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the rolls to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.4 calories, Carbohydrate 26.6 g, Cholesterol 12.2 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 645 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
SPINACH LASAGNA ROLL-UPS
One night friends on a tight schedule stopped by. I invited them to stay for dinner, so I needed something I could fix in short order. I created these savory roll-ups, featuring a creamy three-cheese filling. They taste like lasagna but bake in a fraction of the time. -Julia Trachsel Victoria, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, mix eggs, spinach, cheeses and seasonings., Pour 1 cup pasta sauce into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; roll up and place over sauce, seam side down. Top with remaining sauce. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until heated through, 5-10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 569 calories, Fat 22g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 145mg cholesterol, Sodium 1165mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
Giada De Laurentiis' Lasagna Rolls, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are an elegant twist on the Italian classic.
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- To make the sauce: Melt the butter in a heavy medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the flour and whisk for 3 minutes. Whisk in the milk. Increase the heat to medium-high. Whisk the sauce until it comes to a simmer and is thick and smooth, about 3 minutes. Whisk the salt, pepper, and nutmeg into the bechamel sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Whisk the ricotta, spinach, 1 cup Parmesan, prosciutto, egg, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to blend.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 of oil to a large pot of boiling salted water. Boil the noodles until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Arrange the noodles in a single layer on a baking sheet to prevent them from sticking.
- Butter a 13-by-9-by-2-inch glass baking dish. Pour the bechamel sauce over the bottom of the prepared dish. Lay out 4 lasagna noodles on a work surface, then spread a large spoonful (about 3 tablespoons worth) of ricotta mixture evenly over each noodle. Starting at 1 end, roll each noodle like a jelly roll. Lay the lasagna rolls seam side down, without touching, atop the bechamel sauce in the dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles and ricotta mixture. Spoon 1 cup of marinara sauce over the lasagna rolls. Sprinkle the mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan over the lasagna rolls. Cover tightly with foil. Bake until heated through and the sauce bubbles, about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until the cheese on top becomes golden, about 15 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the remaining marinara sauce in a heavy small saucepan over medium heat until hot, and serve alongside.
SPINACH ROLLS WITH PUFF PASTRY
A vegetarian version of mini sausage rolls but made with a spinach and feta filling. I used frozen spinach because it was a better buy than fresh at the time but the equivalent amount of fresh spinach, chopped and wilted, would do the job.
Provided by cassandra
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes; season with salt and mix well. Transfer to a bowl and mix in feta cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Lay 1 sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthwise. Roll 1 half out with a rolling pin so it is wide enough to fold twice lengthwise. Mix egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/6 of the spinach mixture lengthwise in the center of the puff pastry. Roll one side over the filling and brush the other side with egg-milk mixture. Roll over again to seal.
- Brush top of roll with egg-milk mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut roll into 6 small rolls. Repeat with the remaining puff pastry. Place cut rolls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until spinach rolls are puffed up and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.9 calories, Carbohydrate 9.7 g, Cholesterol 7.4 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 97.1 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
SPINACH PASTA ROLLS
This recipe goes back years, and I make it quite often still, it is wonderful to serve for a dinner party. I make this dish using recipe#136292, make the sauce a day ahead to save time, also saute the spinach and garlic well in advance to save time. Although I am a garlic-lover I have to say that this is one of those very few recipes that I suggest not to use more than 2 teaspoons minced garlic otherwise it will overpower all the other ingredients. Also if you want, omit the mozzeralla cheese in the filling, and just sprinkle it on top, but I like it better with it added. You can double the complete recipe to make 16 lasagna rolls, and bake it in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, I strongly suggest you double the recipe, these are so good!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8 lasagna rolls
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Boil lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water; drain and toss liberally with oil, then place noodles flat on a large oiled sheet (this can be done well in advance, cover the cooked noodles and refrigerate until ready to use).
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the drained spinach and garlic; cook until tender (about 4-5 minutes; cool.
- In a bowl combine cooled spinach/garlic mixture, ricotta cheese, Parmesan, egg, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; mix well to combine.
- Spread about 1 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Spread about 1/3-cup ricotta filling over the complete noodle.
- Carefully roll up starting at the short end.
- Arrange seam-side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with all remaining noodles.
- Top with more sauce.
- At this point you can cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours in advance, just bring down to almost room temperature before baking.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in for 25 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then place back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
FRESH PASTA ROLLATINI WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- For the pasta: In a food processor, pulse together the cake flour, all-purpose flour, egg yolks, olive oil, and salt. With the food processor running, gradually add the water in a steady stream until the mixture forms a ball, adding extra water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed. Place the dough on a floured work surface and knead for 2 minutes until smooth. Cut the dough in half and shape into discs. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the filling: Place the drained spinach in the middle of a clean kitchen towel. Fold the towel in half and squeeze out any excess moisture. Place the spinach in a medium bowl. Add the prosciutto, ricotta cheese, Parmesan, egg yolk, olive oil, butter, salt, and pepper. Using a fork, mix until combined.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the chilled dough into 2 (8-inch diameter) circles. Place the filling in the center of each circle and, using a spatula, spread evenly over the dough leaving a 1/2 to 3/4-inch border of uncovered dough. In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together until smooth. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the edges of the dough with the egg mixture. Roll the dough into logs, jellyroll style, and pinch the edges together to seal. Roll each log in the prepared cheesecloth and secure the ends with kitchen twine.
- Oil a baking sheet. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Lower the logs into the water and cook for 15 minutes. Using 2 pairs of tongs to hold the twine, remove the logs, one at a time, and place on the prepared baking sheet until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Butter an 8 by 8-inch flameproof baking dish.
- Remove the kitchen twine and cheesecloth. Using a sharp knife, cut each log into 12 (1/2-inch thick) slices. Fan the slices in 3 overlapping rows in the prepared baking dish. Using a pastry brush, brush the top of the slices with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan. Broil until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
People also searched
More about "spinach pasta rolls recipes"
SPINACH LASAGNA ROLL RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
Ratings 129Calories 253 per servingCategory Dinner
PASTA WITH SPINACH, EASY & QUICK! - THE CLEVER MEAL
SPINACH AND RICOTTA ROLLS | RECIPETIN EATS
SPINACH PASTA ROLL RECIPE FROM EMILIA-ROMAGNA - ITALIAN …
HEALTHY GREENS PASTA - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
BEST SPINACH LASAGNA ROLLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ... - DELISH
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH NOODLES (GREEN PASTA DOUGH) - ALPHAFOODIE
EASY DINNER RECIPES FOR FAMILY - YUMMYTODDLERFOOD.COM
BAKED SPINACH & FETA PASTA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SPINACH LASAGNA ROLLS WITH WHITE SAUCE - SIP AND FEAST
SPINACH AND RICOTTA ROTOLO (ITALIAN LASAGNA ROLL UPS)
SPINACH & SAUSAGE STUFFED PASTA ROLLS - 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD
EASY LASAGNA ROLLS WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA - ALL WE EAT
7 BEST PANZEROTTI RECIPES - PASTA.COM
ROTOLO DI SPINACI RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
CROCKPOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SPINACH PASTA ROLLS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #eggs-dairy #pasta #oven #dinner-party #holiday-event #lasagna #stove-top #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #brunch #taste-mood #savory #equipment #presentation #served-hot #4-hours-or-less
Lasagna Spinach Rolls | Lasagna Recipe | Lasagna Roll Ups1K views-08:20
Pasta Grannies enjoy Rina's baked spinach, ham & cheese pasta rolls called capriccio!181.2K views-06:12
Spinach pasta rolls + Spinach baby puree recipe +9M6.5K views-09:30
HOW TO MAKE KETO RICOTTA & SPINACH PASTA ROLLS - ENJOY IT IN 2 WAYS !8.1K views-10:17
Easy Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups (Vegetarian) (Eggless) - PINTEREST RECIPE TEST #21.2K views-04:47
You'll also love