THICK BANANA SHAKES
I love bananas and these shakes are the best. Though we're stationed overseas, I've fed my two young kids these made-in-moments drinks since they were babies. Pop them into the freezer for a few minutes if you like them thicker. Or try different flavors using chocolate or strawberry ice cream. -Martha Miller, Camp Zama, Japan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373 calories, Fat 21g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 88mg cholesterol, Sodium 136mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CREAMY BANANA MILKSHAKE
- Combine milk, ice cream, banana, and cinnamon in a blender; blend on low speed until consistency of a thick milkshake. Pour milkshake into a cup and top with whipped cream and drizzled caramel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.8 calories, Carbohydrate 58.4 g, Cholesterol 33.5 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 197.5 mg, Sugar 30.8 g
THICK BANANAS FOSTER SHAKE
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt sugar in a small saucepot on medium heat. When sugar has melted to an amber color, add butter, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and slowly stir in cream being careful not to splatter. Pour half the caramel into a bowl and set aside. Fold bananas into remaining caramel in saucepot and return to medium-high heat. Stir to combine and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Set aside and let cool slightly. Add ice cream, banana-caramel mixture, banana liqueur and rum to a blender and blitz until smooth. Drizzle remaining caramel down the sides of glass goblets. Pour in shake and serve.
More about "thick banana shakes recipes"
BANANA SMOOTHIE - SIMPLE & HEALTHY! - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
5/5 (11)Total Time 5 minsCategory Breakfast, SnackCalories 203 per serving
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
BEST EVER BANANA MILKSHAKE RECIPE | FOODTASIA
SUPER THICK BLUEBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIES (DAIRY FREE …
BEST BANANA MILKSHAKE RECIPE • UNICORNS IN THE KITCHEN
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE – WELLPLATED.COM
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE! - CHOCOLATE …
BEST APPLE BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE - SUNDAY SUPPER …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA PROTEIN SHAKE - A …
HEALTHY BANANA SMOOTHIE (11G OF PROTEIN!) - FIT FOODIE …
PERFECT BANANA SMOOTHIE - A COUPLE COOKS
RECIPE THIS | THICK BANANA MILKSHAKE IN A BLENDER
5/5 (2)Total Time 3 minsCategory DrinksCalories 416 per serving
- Get the ice cream from the freezer 10-15 minutes before you plan to make your banana milkshake so that it can soften.
THICK BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
MANGO BANANA SMOOTHIE • ONE LOVELY LIFE
KALE BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE | THE GRACIOUS PANTRY
DISNEY'S DOLE WHIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
EASY BANANA SHAKE | SMOOTHIES AND SHAKES ¦ CHIQUITA RECIPES
PALEO DARK CHOCOLATE BANANA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE - ORGANICALLY …
BEST BANANA MILKSHAKE | VEGAN SMOOTHIE RECIPE - ELAVEGAN
10 BEST THICK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THICK BANANA SHAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HOW TO MAKE A THICK SMOOTHIE BOWL - WINDING CREEK RANCH
MANGO BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE - WHISKAFFAIR
HOW TO MAKE BANANA SMOOTHIE ENERGY DRINK RECIPE | HINDI NEWS, …
HOW TO MAKE THICK SHAKES AND SMOOTHIES: 56 EASY WAYS
You'll also love