Stir up some Halloween beverages that are as bewitching as the rest of your menu. Omit the vodka for a nonalcoholic version so the kids can have some, too! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool., Place the kiwi, mint and sugar syrup in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in vodka if desired. Refrigerate until chilled., Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 17mg sodium, Carbohydrate 64g carbohydrate (57g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
WITCHES BREW PUNCH
- Mix boiling water, sugar, and lime-flavored gelatin together in a large bowl until sugar and gelatin are dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice.
- Pour pineapple juice mixture into a punch bowl. Add ginger ale, orange sherbet, orange drink, and gummy candy; stir well until blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.2 calories, Carbohydrate 71.8 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Fat 1.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 70.4 mg, Sugar 62.8 g
- To make the frozen hand: Wash and rinse the outside of a rubber glove. Turn glove inside out and set aside. In a 4 cup measuring cup, combine the thawed raspberries and cranberry juice.
- Pour 2 cups of the raspberry mixture into a small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over and let stand 2 minutes. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Mix back into the reserved raspberry mixture in the measuring cup.
- Pour raspberry mixture into the inverted glove. Gather up the top of the glove and tie securely with kitchen twine. Freeze until solid, or several days if possible.
- To serve: Carefully cut glove away from frozen hand. Place frozen hand, palm side up, leaning against side of a large punch bowl. Pour in ginger ale and sparkling cider. Garnish with gummy snakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.9 calories, Carbohydrate 37.7 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.9 g, Sodium 31.3 mg, Sugar 33.7 g
Spook your Halloween guests with this "steaming" pineapple-lime cocktail from Food Network.
Provided by Sandra Lee
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the pineapple juice. Let cool to room temperature.
- Wearing heavy duty gloves or using tongs, place the block of dry ice in the bottom of the cauldron. (Dry ice will burn skin, so handle it with gloves and tongs and keep it away from kids and pets!)
- Use an ice pick to break the block into smaller chunks, if necessary.
- Fill the cauldron with just enough water to cover the dry ice. It will begin to "steam."
- Place the punch bowl inside the cauldron, on top of the dry ice. The cauldron will appear to be magically smoking.
- Entrap the sterilized rubber hand between the cauldron and the punch bowl, squeezing it tight so the hand appears to be reaching out of the mist for help. Hot-glue the hand to the cauldron, if necessary, to hold it in place.
- Carefully pour the drink mixture into the punch bowl. Slowly add the chilled vodka and lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. Stir gently to mix.
WITCHES BREW (ADULT VERSION)
We served this at a couple of our Halloween parties and it's always been a big hit! This fills a 12-qt cauldron. All measurements and number of servings are approximate. Adjust to your own taste.
Provided by soxfan28
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix well.
- Pour into your cauldron, preferably with chunks of dry ice to create the bubbling steam effect.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 755.5, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 46.1, Carbohydrate 92.6, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 76.9, Protein 2.2
- Bring cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, water, and sugar to a boil in a small heavy saucepan, stirring until sugar has dissolved, then simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let steep, uncovered, 1 hour.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids, then chill until cold.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except ice, with syrup in a punch bowl. Add ice before serving.
This is a unique twist on traditional chili. This recipe came from a church cookbook, that I received one year for Christmas.I use the broad egg noodles.
Provided by carol ann in canada
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Brown bacon and hamburger.
- Add onions, green pepper,tomatoes,mushrooms, beans and celery.
- Boil noodles as per your liking.
- Mix noodles with other ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350*.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 714.1, Fat 40.2, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 150.9, Sodium 685.5, Carbohydrate 42.5, Fiber 8.5, Sugar 9.7, Protein 45.6
SOURCE SHADOWS WIFE - REVISED FROM THE OUTDOOR DUTCH OVEN COOK. Category: DUTCHOVEN . One of our camp favorites.
Provided by Chef Shadows
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Brown bacon, garlic and hamburger in dutch oven or large skillet, drain fat if needed.
- Add celery, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, and noodles.
- Add seasonings, stir.
- Bake 45 minutes in Dutch oven (moderate heat), or 1 hour in 350f conventional oven.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
More about "witches brew recipes"
WITCHES BREW STEW - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
WITCHES BREW - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
WITCHES BREW RECIPE | MONIN
A SHAKESPEAREAN RECIPE FOR WITCH’S BREW - UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
WITCHES BREW SETS THE MOOD FOR A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PARTY
WITCHES BREW COCKTAIL RECIPE FOR HALLOWEEN - IT SHIMMERS LIKE …
WITCHES’ BREW COCKTAIL
WITCHES BREW RECIPE – ADVANCED MIXOLOGY
WITCHES' BREW RECIPE | JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY
WITCHES BREW RECIPE - THE BEST COCKTAIL - SUGAR AND CHARM
WITCHES BREW - ABC.VIRGINIA.GOV
WITCHES' BREW LEMONADE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE WITCHES' BREW
PURPLE WITCHES BREW | THE DREW BARRYMORE SHOW
WITCHES' BREW HALLOWEEN DRINK - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
HALLOWEEN WITCHES BREW MOCKTAIL | SIMPLE HEALTHY RECIPES, …
WITCHES BREW COCKTAIL - RECIPE DIARIES
WITCH FINGER COOKIES WITH WITCHES BREW DIP - MY KIDS LICK THE BOWL
EASY WITCHES BREW COCKTAIL - BEST VODKA HALLOWEEN DRINKS RECIPE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #fruit #american #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #dinner-party #fall #holiday-event #kid-friendly #low-fat #punch #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #halloween #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #comfort-food #healthy-2 #low-in-something #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love