- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brown breakfast sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink and the meat is crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease and set sausage aside.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles and place into a 12-inch pizza pan with a rim, points toward the inside. Press the triangles together to join; pinch a 1 1/2-inch rim up the side of the pizza pan.
- Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and crust is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.9 g, Cholesterol 164.8 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 20.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 810.8 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium low heat.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with fork. Add milk, salt and pepper and mix until blended.
- Add butter to pan, once all the butter has melted add the eggs. Using a rubber spatula continuously stir the eggs as they cook. Add chopped peppers just before the eggs start to set. Cook until fluffy and creamy in consistency.
- Place the English muffins onto a sheet pan. Spread a tablespoon of the tomato sauce onto each toasted English muffin. Evenly distribute the scrambled eggs over the English muffins. Top each with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar. Make a smiley face on each pizza using the sliced sausage as eyes and a nose and red pepper strip as a smile.
- Bake in oven for about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
AMAZING BREAKFAST PIZZA
I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. I would end up selling more for breakfast than lunch at times!
Provided by mamaXmama
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- This recipe is a lot quicker if you precook your Bacon and Sausage the night before and store them in your refrigerator as I do -- the prep time will be based on this.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- For the Pizza Dough, if you can find it frozen, uncooked, and preshaped. it's a huge time saver. If not, just prepare it as you would normally on a large pizza pan (I make the crust about 1/4 thick). Excluding the 1 1/2 of the outer crust, make little indentations with your fingertips in the dough. This helps the egg settle and cook more evenly.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, and pour over the center of the crust. Use your fingers, or a pastry brush to evenly disperse the egg.
- Evenly cover the egg with the strips of ham.
- Scatter the sausages, and if you want to have them, add the onion. Salt and pepper it lightly.
- Add a blanket of the Mozzarella cheese, then the Cheddar.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon.
- Put this wonderful pie in the oven on the center rack and check it after 15 minutes. It's hard for me to give an approximate cooking time as I used a ride through oven for 7 minutes at 475°F at my work. If it looks done, then it is. The egg layer is thin enough to cook in 10 minutes or so, so it's really just about the crust and how you like it.
- Once you've deemed it to be done, take it out of your oven and garnish it with some chopped chives. Slice, and enjoy! It's great on the go, and is wonderful hot or cold. I'm hoping this recipe will make your household as happy as it made my customers :).
BACON BREAKFAST PIZZA
I used to make this bacon breakfast pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. And they just loved it. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. -Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes., Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water. In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses., Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 169mg cholesterol, Sodium 842mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
More about "breakfast pizzas recipes"
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
20 BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPES TO START YOUR DAY - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published Sep 18, 2022Category Breakfast, Recipe Roundup
- The Best Breakfast Pizza. Can’t decide what you’re craving for breakfast? Why not have a plate full of all the breakfast classics? This recipe has it all.
- Copycat Casey’s Breakfast Pizza. Casey’s General Store is known for its addictive breakfast pizzas. But if you can’t make it in person, don’t worry! This copycat recipe is spot on and surprisingly simple.
- Blackberry Ricotta Breakfast Pizza. How amazing does that blackberry topping look? This sweet, fruity breakfast pizza is a real step up from your usual morning toast.
- Sausage Breakfast Pizza. Calling all meat lovers! If sausage is one of your favorite breakfast proteins, you can’t go wrong with this cheesy sausage breakfast pizza.
- Loaded Breakfast Pizza. Pizza purists, move along because this stacked breakfast pizza is not for you. With tons of breakfast-approved toppings, it’s the breakfast equivalent to a supreme pizza.
- Cinnamon Roll Pizza. Don’t spend hours making a batch of cinnamon rolls. Instead, make this heavenly cinnamon roll pizza with a brown sugar and spice topping.
- Breakfast Fruit and Yogurt Pizza. From the crunchy granola crust and tangy cream cheese and yogurt topping to the bright fruits on top, this pizza is a beauty!
- Peach & Bacon White Pizza with Ricotta. If you like sweet, salty, and creamy all in one bite, this is the breakfast pizza for you. It’s got sweet, juicy peaches, salty, crisp bacon, and a heavenly layer of ricotta and mozzarella.
- Mini Breakfast Pizzas. Most breakfast pizzas use scrambled eggs because it’s fast and easy. But these mini pizzas use over easy eggs instead. I adore runny yolks, and with this pizza, they get to shine in all their ooey-gooey glory.
- Vegan Breakfast Pizza. For vegans, navigating breakfast foods is like walking through a minefield. It seems like everything has cheese, butter, eggs, and meat.
BEST BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BREAKFAST PIZZA - DELISH
BREAKFAST PIZZA - PACIFIC FOODS
BREAKFAST PIZZA NEAR ME | 20 BEST PLACES THAT DELIVER | GRUBHUB
BREAKFAST PIZZA IN PHILADELPHIA, PA - YELLOW PAGES
PIZZA RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST #SHORTS - YOUTUBE
21 BREAKFAST PIZZAS THAT'LL MAKE YOUR MORNING BETTER
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SCRAPPLE BREAKFAST PIZZA - PHILADELPHIA, PA - HABBERSETT SCRAPPLE
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE | AMELIA FREER
BREAKFAST RECIPE: ब्रेड से बनाएं पॉकेट पिज्जा, हर कोई …
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
WAWA FRESH FOOD MENU: BREAKFAST, SIZZLIS®, BOWLS, BAKED GOODS
APPLEWOOD BACON & EGGS BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE | MCCORMICK …
MCDONALDS BREAKFAST SAUCE - 5 MIN & 5 INGREDIENTS - PIP AND EBBY
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
#bacon #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #breakfast #eggs-dairy #pork #easy #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #cheese #dietary #meat
You'll also love