EASY CLASSIC MEAT LOAF
"My mother made this tender, moist meat loaf at least every other week-and always served it with scalloped potatoes. It was one of my favorite meals growing up." You'll be amazed by all the flavor from just a handful of pantry ingredients! Helen Lipko - Martinsburg, PA
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, V8 juice, bread crumbs, soup mix, cheese and garlic powder. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pat into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Spread ketchup over top; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 679mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. And if you don't have a go-to recipe, we offer you this one. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the whole fam, turn to this can't-miss recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Press mixture in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over top. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
SIMPLE MEAT LOAF
Craving the homey taste of mom's kitchen? With this recipe, your kitchen will soon fill with the aroma of great dinnertime memories, and you can enjoy this traditional favorite in under an hour. Meat loaf is economical and great for leftovers. Never made it before? No need to worry, it's simple to prepare using the following recipe from our Test Kitchen.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf and place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 123mg cholesterol, Sodium 493mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein.
Good meatloaf is about as comforting as comfort food gets. Thankfully, meatloaf doesn't have to be complex to be good. It just needs to be tender (from breadcrumbs soaked in milk and gentle handling) and flavorful (from onion, garlic, and ketchup).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place bread in food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in milk. Set aside, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine beef, pork, onion, garlic, egg, 1/4 cup ketchup, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add bread-milk mixture, and mix very gently with a fork (do not overmix).
- Place meat mixture on prepared baking sheet, and form into a loaf about 9 inches long and 4 to 5 inches wide.
- Bake, brushing twice with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup during baking, until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees, 45 to 55 minutes. Let meatloaf rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464 g, Fat 33 g, Protein 29 g
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE
Serve this easy meatloaf made with pork, prosciutto and parmesan hot or cold. It's ideal for supper, picnics or to pack in lunchboxes
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Yield Cuts into 8-10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put bread in processor and blitz to make crumbs, then tip into a bowl with the pork.
- Tip the onion, garlic and herbs into the food processor and process until finely chopped. Add to the bowl with the parmesan and egg. Finely chop 2 slices of the prosciutto and add to the mix with some salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork or your hands.
- Use the rest of the prosciutto to line a 1.5 litre loaf tin. Spoon in the meatloaf mix and press down well. Flip the overhanging prosciutto over the top, then put the loaf tin into a roasting tray.
- Pour hot water from the kettle into the roasting tray to come halfway up the loaf tin and bake for 1 hr until loaf shrinks from the sides of tin.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then drain off any excess liquid and turn out onto a board. Cut into thick slices and serve warm or cold with salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, Sodium 0.63 milligram of sodium
EASY OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
No fancy ingredients here... Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. Most of the meatloaves I saw here had things I'd never even consider putting in a meatloaf! :) At times I will substitute the onion with approx. 1/4 cup dried onion flakes. I also have substituted the garlic with garlic powder. I've never tried making it with horseradish. (I was a notoriously picky eater as a kid so I don't think Grandma put it in when I came to visit either.) I usually don't bother beating the egg... (Boy do I sound lazy! Don't tell Mom! LOL!) I've only recently started putting ketchup on the top before baking, so I don't think it's necessary to keep the meatloaf moist. Mom used to use her own dried bread crumbs, but I use the plain storebought kind. I haven't been adventurous enough to try any flavored bread crumbs... Make sure lean ground beef is used otherwise the meatloaf can get too greasy and/or bubble over the pan while baking. I also recommend checking the center to make sure it's done. On occasion it has taken over an hour to bake.
Provided by nranger7
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Shape in loaf pan.
- Cover with more ketchup if desired.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.1, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 97, Sodium 861.5, Carbohydrate 8.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 4.3, Protein 24.3
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9x5-inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 334.6 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
EASY AND QUICK MEATLOAF
I found this recipe while searching for a easy and quick meatloaf. I added a few ingredients on my own (green pepper, red pepper and cheese) and it turned out great. My family had it with white rice and hashbrowns and loved it. Now i make it every Sunday.
Provided by sissacd
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.1, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 85.3, Sodium 417.8, Carbohydrate 26.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 7.8, Protein 20.8
People also searched
More about "easy meatloaf recipes"
BASIC MEATLOAF RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (74)Total Time 1 hrCategory EntreeCalories 190 per serving
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except 3 tablespoons chili sauce; mix well. Press mixture firmly in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes. Top with 3 tablespoons chili sauce. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center and meat thermometer registers 160°F. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS) | SOMEWHAT …
4.1/5 (56)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 122 per serving
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined. Don't be afraid to use your hands for this.
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH THE BEST GLAZE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 Total Time 1 hrCategory EasyCalories 344 per serving
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes. Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan.
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.9/5 (579)Calories 262 per servingCategory Beef, Dinner, Main Course
- Add the ground beef, onions, 1 tablespoon of ketchup or chili sauce, Italian seasoning, parsley and salt & pepper to taste. Mix until just combined.
CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory EntreesServings 8
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER - COOK.ME RECIPES
Cuisine American, GermanTotal Time 1 hr 10 minsServings 6Calories 372 per serving
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
10 BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK + EASY GROUND BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST SIMPLE MEATLOAF GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF - THE WHOLESOME DISH
5/5 Calories 164 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree, Main Course, Main Dish
- In a large bowl, add the beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.*
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup ketchup, the brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE USING ONE POUND OF GROUND BEEF
4.4/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4Calories 448 per serving
- Add the ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and parsley. Mix until just combined. Do NOT over mix.
EASY MEATLOAF - JO COOKS
4.6/5 (75)Calories 386 per servingCategory Main Course
- Grate the onion (if not using chopped) in a large bowl. Add the breadcrumbs and the milk and stir it together. Add the rest of the ingredients but only add about 3/4 cup of the barbecue sauce to the meat mixture. Mix the entire meat mixture really well using your hands or a spoon.
- Add the meat mixture to the prepared loaf pan and shape it into a loaf. Brush with the remaining barbecue sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 60 to 80 minutes or until done. Best way to tell when a meatloaf is done is to use an instant-read thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the meatloaf and when it reaches 160 degrees F, it's done.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
4.9/5 (10)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly spray an oval baking dish or a 9 x 5 loaf pan or with cooking spray.
5-INGREDIENT EASY MEATLOAF WITHOUT BREADCRUMBS - TALKING MEALS
4.8/5 (20)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 342 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil for easy removal of the meatloaf after it is cooked.
- Mix all ingredients (except the 1/3 cup Ketchup reserved for the top) together in a large bowl with a fork or with hands: beef, parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, salt, pepper.
- Form a loaf in the loaf pan. Spread the remaining 1/3 cup Ketchup over the top of the meatloaf. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
MOMMA'S MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
4.9/5 (276)Calories 324 per servingCategory Main Dish
- In a large mixing bowl, knead together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, worcestershire sauce, salt, basil, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Shape the meat into a loaf and put it into the prepared pan. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Mix up the glaze in a small bowl by whisking together the ketchup, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce. Brush it over the hot meatloaf.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - CRAVING HOME COOKED
4.5/5 (15)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 402 per serving
- Prepare meatloaf mixture: Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well using your clean hands. Do not over mix the ingredients to avoid creating a dense loaf.
- Shape loaf: Transfer the meatloaf mixture to the prepared baking sheet or baking dish. Shape it into a loaf roughly 9 inches by 5 inches. If using a loaf pan, just pat the meatloaf mixture into the pan.
- Add ketchup: Spread ¼ cup of the ketchup mixture over the meatloaf and reserve the other ¼ cup for later.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH BREAD CRUMBS | EASY RECIPE DEPOT
Reviews 14Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Use two hands and mix well.
- Lightly grease a shallow baking pan (a loaf pan is ideal), and shape the beef mixture into a loaf. Cover with ketchup mixture and bake in oven for 45-55 minutes. Check with instant read thermometer. Internal temperature should be 160 degree F.
CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF - IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER
Cuisine Classic Beef DishesCategory EntréeServings 6Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine Ground Beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup ketchup, onion, egg, Worcestershire, garlic, thyme, pepper and salt in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape beef into 8 x 4-inch loaf on rack in aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Place on upper oven rack in 350°F oven. Bake 45 to 55 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted into center registers 160°F; brush with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup during last 10 minutes, if desired. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into slices.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
4.9/5 (17)Calories 315 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients to a large bowl and gently mix everything to combine (without over-working the meat). Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan and gently pat into an even layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the meatloaf sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and spread sauce on top. Return to oven for 10-20 minutes or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
THE BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrCategory DinnerCalories 267 per serving
- Line a loaf pan with foil and lightly grease both pan and foil. Leave plenty of overlap to make it easier to remove the meatloaf after cooking.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, ½-cup barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined, but do not overmix or the meatloaf will be tough.
- Shape the beef mixture into a loaf in the prepared pan. Spread the remaining barbecue sauce over the top.
EASY MEATLOAF - CLASSIC DINNER RECIPE! - JULIE'S EATS ...
Ratings 4Calories 543 per servingCategory Dinner
20+ EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MEATLOAF ...
Occupation Commerce EditorEstimated Reading Time 3 minsAuthor Sienna Livermore
EASY CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 187Calories 598 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree
35 EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES - THE DAILY MEAL
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASY MEATLOAF - RECIPESRUN
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
AIR FRYER MEATLOAF - SO JUICY! - THE RECIPE REBEL
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory Air Fryer, Main CourseCalories 441 per serving
EASY MEATLOAF | RECIPE | RECIPES, EASY MEATLOAF, FOOD
4.6/5 (8.6K)Servings 8
EASY MEATLOAF MUFFINS RECIPE - ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!
Servings 2Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 361 per serving
EASY TURKEY MEATLOAF - THE RECIPE REBEL
4/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 255 per serving
ERIC AKIS: EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE MAKE COMFORTING MEAL FOR ...
Author Eric Akis
40 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE IDEAS ...
THE BEST EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE | PINTEREST
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY RECIPES PARMESAN MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
KRAFT EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES (13 TASTY FAMILY-FAVORITE MEATLOAF ...
MEATLOAF RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
MEATLOAF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES
GROUND BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
#weeknight #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #beef #easy #dietary #low-carb #ground-beef #low-in-something #meat #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make meatloaf with ground meat?Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl with salt and pepper (except the ketchup reserved for the top of the loaf) and mix it with a large fork or with your hands. Form the ground meat mixture into a loaf and place into a loaf pan.
How long to cook meatloaf in oven?Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top. Bake meatloaf 55 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
How to cook meatloaf with ketchup?Form the ground meat mixture into a loaf and place into a loaf pan. I like to line the loaf pan with aluminum foil so that it is easy to remove in one piece when it is done, is you simply lift it out by the sides. Spread the remaining ketchup over the top evenly. COOKING THIS EASY MEATLOAF
How to make Panko baked meatloaf?Soak panko bread crumbs in milk in a large bowl. Step 1. Heat the oven to 350°F. While the oven is heating, season the beef with salt and black pepper. Thoroughly mix the beef, 1/2 cup tomato soup, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8x4-inch loaf. Step 2.