HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD
If you're a garlic lover this garlic bread recipe's for you! Garlic, butter, olive oil, and freshly baked bread-what else can you ask for? Try this recipe today--you won't regret it!
Provided by Margaritas On The Rocks
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Garlic Bread Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix butter, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Cut bread loaf into 1-inch slices and spread garlic mixture over each slice. Place each on a baking sheet. Wrap with additional aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is crispy and heated through, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.3 calories, Carbohydrate 33.3 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 596.8 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
Ever wonder how to make garlic bread? This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. -Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Appetizers Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet., Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 13g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 462mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
You may have once struggled with dry or greasy breads reeking of burned or raw garlic, but it's time to put that behind you. This is a versatile recipe, as readily made with thin baguettes, as it is with rustic sourdoughs and airy Italian loaves. Cutting the bread like a Hasselback potato keeps the butter from seeping out and allows the garlic to infuse the bread with its flavor without scorching. But, if it's an extra cheesy garlic bread you're looking for, slip a little mozzarella into each slit.
Provided by Ali Slagle
Categories dinner, weekday, breads, side dish
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic, Parmesan and parsley. Add the salt and generously season with pepper. Set aside while you cut the baguette.
- Cut deep slits into the baguette, 1-inch apart - don't cut all the way through the loaf - and place the baguette on a large piece of foil. Using a teaspoon or an offset spatula, generously spread the seasoned butter inside each slit. Make sure to reach the bottom of the slit; don't be shy here.
- Wrap the baguette in the foil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the baguette from the oven and unwrap the top (leave the bread on the foil). If you're adding mozzarella, use the offset spatula or spoon to gently open each slit and tuck a piece of mozzarella in (it's O.K. if the cheese pops out from the top a little). Return bread to the oven and bake until crisp and golden on top, another 5 minutes. Slice with a serrated knife (or tear with your hands) and serve at once.
EASY GARLIC BREAD
This warm garlicky delight is ready in minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix butter and garlic.
- Cut bread crosswise into 1-inch slices. Spread butter mixture over 1 side of each bread slice. Reassemble loaf; wrap securely in heavy-duty aluminum
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, Sodium 170 mg
Make Garlic Bread at home with Rachael Ray's easy recipe from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network. Grated cheese takes this classic to the next level.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Heat garlic and butter and oil in microwave for 1 minute or in a small pot over moderate-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Toast split bread under broiler. Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Brush bread liberally with garlic oil. Sprinkle with cheese, if using, and parsley. If you added cheese, return to broiler and brown 30 seconds. Cut into chunks and serve.
The secret to garlic bread that's neither too greasy nor too dry is having the correct proportion of butter to bread, so we give specific dimensions for the Italian loaf. If yours is a different size, you'll need to adjust the amount of garlic butter accordingly.
Categories Bread Garlic Side Bake Super Bowl Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Mother's Day Summer Family Reunion Gourmet Sugar Conscious Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mince and mash garlic to a paste with a rounded 1/4 teaspoon salt using a heavy knife. Stir together butter, oil, and garlic paste in a bowl until smooth, then stir in parsley.
- Without cutting completely through bottom, cut bread diagonally into 1-inch-thick slices with a serrated knife, then spread garlic butter between slices.
- Wrap loaf in foil and bake in middle of oven 15 minutes. Open foil and bake 5 minutes more.
PERFECT GARLIC BREAD FROM SCRATCH
you can do this with pre-made french bread if you're short on time but i really think it's worth it to do this from start to finish on a lazy afternoon. goes beautifully with pasta or a nice light cream soup. i use my own homemade butter for this (possibly because i'm crazy). if you want to do that it's really easy: just take whipping cream at room temp, whip it way past the point of whipping cream and you'll see the fat separate from the milk. squeeze the newborn butter to the side of the bowl and pour off the milk (keep that, it's perfectly good), rinse the butter under cold water three or four times, breaking it up to wash out the extra milk, then mix in a little salt. you can easily double or triple this but it may or may not freeze well. the dough and butter would probably freeze better separately.
Provided by spiritussancto
Categories < 4 Hours
Yield 1 loaf, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- mix the yeast and sugar in a measuring cup, that keeps it from getting lumpy, add the cup of warm water and stir together. let sit for 5 minute.
- mix 2 cups flour and salt in a med sized bowl, then dump in yeast mix and stir until a soft dough forms.
- kneed until dough is smooth and elastic, adding more flour if needed. don't add so much flour that it becomes dry, it should still be slightly sticky.
- rinse out the bowl and swirl the oil around in it, put the dough back in and turn it over so it's coated.
- cover the bowl (i like to wrap a tea towel over and under it), and place in a warm (not hot!) oven to rise. i usually turn my oven on to the lowest setting that will turn on the element for 5 min and then turn off.
- once the dough has doubled in size, punch it down and form into a long, thin loaf. place on a cookie sheet that you've oiled and sprinkled with cornmeal. slash diagonally with a sharp knife 3 or 4 times. place it back in your warm oven until it's doubled again.
- turn the oven up to 375f for 20 minutes. my oven runs a little cool so i turn it up to closer to 380 or 390. a little too warm is better then a little to cool in this case. after 20 min it should be nicely golden on top. let it cool until no more then warm.
- in the mean time mix all ingredients of the garlic butter.
- slice vertically into 3/4-1 inch slices, leaving the bottom crust intact. carefully pull slices apart so you can spread the butter on each side of each slice without breaking them apart.
- wrap loosely but completely in foil and bake at 400f for 10-15 minutes. serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.8, Fat 10.4, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 652, Carbohydrate 34.4, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 1.2, Protein 5
More about "garlic bread recipes"
GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
19 GARLIC BREAD RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BEST GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE …
I TRIED FOUR POPULAR GARLIC BREAD RECIPES AND FOUND THE BEST ONE
PEPPERONI PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE - TODAY.COM
GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - YOUTUBE
THE BEST APPLE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE (MADE WITH CHAMPAGNE)
MUSHROOM AND GRUYèRE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - NYT COOKING
PARKER HOUSE ROLLS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS | TABLE FOR TWO
GARLIC BREAD RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST GARLIC BREAD YOU'LL EVER EAT - AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
GARLIC BREAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOMEMADE CRUSTY ITALIAN BREAD RECIPE - RECIPES FROM ITALY
ENERGY-SAVING BREAD: HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT BANNOCKS – RECIPE
THE BEST PULL APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE! JOY THE BAKER
GARLIC BREAD RECIPES - BBC FOOD
GARLIC BREAD RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #healthy #appetizers #breads #eggs-dairy #cheese #dietary
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread in 4 Steps!Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe|Garlic bread recipe from scratch!1.5M views-08:50
The Easiest Garlic Bread Recipe!513.3K views-05:32
How to Make Really Good Garlic Bread560.2K views-06:40
Perfect Homemade Garlic Bread (3 Ways)4.2M views-08:06
Cheesy Garlic Bread- Bonus Recipe | CaribbeanPot.com1.6M views-05:50
Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 2885.2M views-07:34
You'll also love