JUICE PULP QUICK BREAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 loaf (about 12 slices)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1 1/2 cups fruit and vegetable pulp leftover from a juicer (We used 1 cup berry/apple and 1/2 cup carrot, but any combination will work here. See Cook's Note)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F; spray a 9-by 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray (see Cook's Note).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and cardamom if using.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the light brown sugar, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, vanilla and eggs. Add the dry ingredients to the wet in 2 additions, folding together until just combined. Fold in the fruit and vegetable pulp.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Set aside until the pan is cool enough to handle, then unmold the bread onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
LEFTOVER FRUIT BREAD
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with overhanging parchment and spray the parchment.
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl with a fork. Add the sugar, butter, yogurt, orange juice, vanilla and egg and whisk.
- Mix together the baking soda, salt and 1 1/2 cups of the flour in a bowl. Fold the dry mixture into the banana mixture with a spatula. Toss the peaches and blueberries with the remaining 2 tablespoons flour and fold into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then use the overhanging parchment to transfer the loaf to a rack to cool completely.
More about "leftover fruit bread recipes"
30 DELICIOUS FRUIT BREAD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published May 1, 2022Category Desserts, Recipe Roundup
- Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread. How amazing does this bread sound? Sweet bananas, tart raspberries, and sinful dark chocolate all together in one delectable bite.
- Healthy Banana Bread with Dates and Walnuts. Dessert for breakfast doesn’t have to be indulgent. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you can enjoy a nutritious and delicious treat without the guilt.
- Easy Pear Bread. This bread is not just moist and tender but also has the perfect combination of pears, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I love how it’s sweet enough to be enjoyed as a dessert but not too rich that you can’t have it for breakfast.
- Raspberry Banana Bread. Bananas and raspberries are a match made in heaven, and this raspberry banana bread is proof. The combination of sweet bananas and tart raspberries gives this bread the perfect balance of flavors.
- Zucchini Banana Bread. If you’ve never tried any type of zucchini bread before, I highly suggest starting with this one. The zucchini and bananas make this bread insanely moist and tender.
- Vegan Oatmeal Pumpkin Banana Bread. This recipe combines oatmeal, pumpkin, and bananas in one loaf, and it’s phenomenal. You’ll love how it’s light, fluffy, and full of flavor.
- Strawberry Banana Bread. Bananas smell sweet, strawberries smell fresh, and together, they smell like heaven. This bread isn’t only ridiculously aromatic but tasty, too.
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Buttermilk Banana Bread. Flavored with buttermilk, bananas, and blueberries, this bread is beyond delicious. It’s tender, fluffy, and super moist!
- Lemon Zucchini Bread. This zucchini bread is made with almond flour and flavored with lemon. The combination of nutty and citrus flavors makes it incredible.
- Healthy Oatmeal Banana Bread. This oatmeal banana bread is dense, moist, and tender. Flavored with ripe bananas, it’s sweet, but not overwhelmingly so.
LEFTOVER BREAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY TEA FRUIT LOAF - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
TOP 10 WAYS TO USE UP LEFTOVER BREAD | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO USE UP LEFTOVER FRUIT - FOOD NETWORK
RECIPES FOR LEFTOVER FRUIT - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
15 FRESH IDEAS FOR LEFTOVER FRUIT THAT WILL REDUCE YOUR FOOD …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
THRIFTY PUDS FOR YOUR LEFTOVER LOAF | FEATURES | JAMIE OLIVER
ELEGANT BANANA BREAD TRIFLE - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
FREEZE SLICED BREAD AND FRY BANANA SKINS: MAX LA MANNA’S QUICK …
11 TASTY WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER BREAD - GETTYSTEWART.COM
LEFTOVER FRUIT BREAD | RECIPE | FRUIT RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES ...
FRUIT IDEAS: 15+ LEFTOVER FREEZER TIPS, RECIPES, AND MORE ... - SHELF ...
LEFTOVER FRUIT BREAD | PUNCHFORK
20 RECIPE IDEAS FOR USING UP LEFTOVER OR STALE BREAD
BEST EASY MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
FRUIT CAKE BREAD PUDDING | GIRL HEART FOOD®
10 WORTHWHILE WAYS TO USE UP LEFTOVER HAMBURGER BUNS
LEFTOVER BREAD RECIPES: 8 DISHES YOU CAN MAKE WITH STALE BREAD
50 WAYS TO USE UP LEFTOVER BREAD (STALE BUT NOT MOLDY)
25+ QUICK BREAD RECIPES WITH FRUIT - EATINGWELL
25 EASY LEFTOVER BREAD RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
INDIAN-INSPIRED RECIPES FOR WEEKNIGHT COOKING - LOS ANGELES TIMES
5 WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER OR OVERRIPE FRUIT - PENNY'S RECIPES
You'll also love