PORK & RAMEN STIR-FRY
I normally serve a traditional stir-fry, but I wanted to change it up with this ramen noodle recipe. Ramen noodles are a quick sub for the rice, and we really like the crisp-tender bite from fresh broccoli and a package of coleslaw mix. -Barbara Pletzke, Herndon, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients until blended. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan., In same pan, stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil 3 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, bamboo shoots and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture and pork; heat through., Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, discarding or saving seasoning packets for another use. Drain noodles; add to pork mixture and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 44mg cholesterol, Sodium 794mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
QUICK PORK FRIED RICE
A few leftovers and bits from the fridge turn into a great dinner in less than 45 minutes! If I have a leftover grilled pork chop or the tail of a roast, I freeze it until I have enough for this dish. You can also use chicken and substitute some of the veggies for bits you are cleaning up from the fridge. Serve with sweet Thai chili sauce on the side.
Provided by Carrie Elizabeth
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until the juice has evaporated, and the mushrooms are browned, about 15 minutes. Set mushrooms aside.
- Fluff cooked rice with a fork and stir in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to separate the grains. Heat remaining 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Cook and stir pork, garlic, and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute; add celery, onion, and carrot. Cook and stir until vegetables begin to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in red bell pepper and cooked mushrooms just until combined.
- Stir in cooked rice, lightly tossing until rice is heated through and thoroughly combined with pork and vegetables. Stir in soy sauce, remove from heat, and sprinkle green onions over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.5 calories, Carbohydrate 48.8 g, Cholesterol 30.1 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 15.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 202.1 mg, Sugar 2 g
PORK STIR FRY
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir tenderloin strips in hot oil until just browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate and return wok to heat.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir red chile pepper and garlic in hot oil until sizzling, 15 to 30 seconds. Add onion and green pepper to skillet; cook and stir until onion starts to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir chopped bok choy stalks into onion mixture; cook and stir until stems begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Stir broccoli into bok choy mixture; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add pork, chopped bok choy leaves, and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until well-combined. Season pork mixture with ginger; cook and stir until bok choy starts to wilt and broccoli is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.6 calories, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 42.1 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 17.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 540.8 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
More about "leftover pork chop stir fry recipes"
23 BEST LEFTOVER PORK CHOP RECIPES (EASY IDEAS)
4.9/5 (7)Published Nov 22, 2022Category Recipe Roundup
- Pork and Garlic Sauce. Making dinner on a weeknight can be tough. But if you have leftover pork chops in the fridge, make this roast pork recipe. The tender chunks of pork are marinated in a savory sauce and stir-fried with veggies.
- Saucy Pork and Noodle Bake. Make this saucy pork and noodle bake for a comforting and delicious meal. The leftover pork chops and egg noodles coated with cheesy sauce come together in a flash.
- Sweet and Sour Pork. Craving a delicious, 15-minute meal that’s packed with flavor? This sweet and sour pork is perfect! This dish packs pork chop, peppers, and pineapple for a sweet and savory contrast.
- Leftover Pork Quesadillas. Some days, cooking isn’t at the top of your to-do list. But don’t skip a delicious meal just because you’re busy! These easy pork quesadillas are a delicious treat that comes together in a snap.
- Instant Pot Leftover Pork Chili Verde. As a home cook, you know that weeknights can be hectic. But with the help of an Instant Pot and some leftover pork, you can enjoy chili Verde.
- Pork Chop Sandwich. Forget about boring sandwiches. This pork chop sandwich is what you need for a filling snack. It boasts crispy, thin-cut pork chops and caramelized onion sauce piled high on a potato bun.
- Leftover Pork and Potato Soup. Don’t let leftovers go to waste! This easy potato and pork soup recipe will turn leftover pork into a hearty meal. It’s packed with veggies, pork, herbs, and spices simmered in a rich broth.
- Cheesy Pork Enchiladas. Spice up leftover pork with cheese, homemade enchilada sauce, and a few pantry staples. These cheesy pork enchiladas are the ultimate comfort food you can make with your leftovers.
- Easy Pork Stroganoff. A homey yet elegant dish, stroganoff never fails to impress. This quick one-skillet stroganoff recipe features a combination of leftover pork chops and sliced chestnut mushrooms.
- Leftover Pork Fried Rice. Skip the takeout and make this pork fried rice in just 15 minutes! This fried rice recipe is so easy and delicious. You can make it with leftovers from last night’s pork chops and pre-cooked rice.
LEFTOVER PORK STIR FRY - BIGOVEN.COM
Cuisine Not SetTotal Time 30 minsCategory Not SetCalories 609 per serving
TERIYAKI PORK STIR FRY - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PORK STIR FRY (WITH AN EASY HOMEMADE SAUCE) - SPEND …
GARLIC GINGER PORK STIR FRY - THE CHUNKY CHEF
PORK CHOP STIR-FRY - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
4.8/5 (19)Calories 682 per servingCategory Dinner
PORK STIR FRY RECIPE: PERFECT FOR BUSY NIGHTS! - FUN CHEAP OR FREE
10 BEST PORK CHOP STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
35 BEST LEFTOVER PORK CHOP RECIPES (SOUPS, STIR-FRIES & MORE!)
21 LEFTOVER PORK CHOP RECIPES TO TRY - PUREWOW
21 LEFTOVER PORK CHOP STIR FRY RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
GROUND PORK STIR FRY - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
20 BEST LEFTOVER PORK RECIPES | FINE DINING LOVERS
31 BEST GROUND PORK RECIPES FOR DINNER - FOOD LOVIN FAMILY
PORK STIR FRY – WELLPLATED.COM
LEFTOVER PORK CHOP STIR FRY RECIPE | SAY MMM
EASY PORK STIR FRY RECIPE WITH VEGETABLES (LOW CARB)
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER PORK CHOPS - THE DAILY MEAL
LEFTOVER PORK RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
THE 30 BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
TOP 48 RECIPES USING LEFTOVER PORK CHOPS
PORK STIR FRY RECIPE | MANTITLEMENT
15 LA CHOY CHOP SUEY VEGETABLES CHICKEN RECIPE
LAMB STIR FRY - FABULOUS FAMILY FOOD BY DONNA DUNDAS
25 EASY LEFTOVER PORK RECIPES TO CARRY YOU THROUGH THE WEEK
31 EASY RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS (30 MINUTES OR LESS!) - MSN
20+ LEFTOVER PORK CHOP RECIPES TO DIG INTO TONIGHT | MYRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #pork #asian #easy #meat #pork-chops
You'll also love