LEMON CAPER BUTTER SAUCE
- Crush capers in a small bowl with the back of a spoon.
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until the butter foams and is golden; saute capers until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add lemon juice, bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is reduced by one-third, 1 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Stir cold butter and savory into lemon mixture, stirring constantly until butter is completely melted and sauce is shiny and thick, about 1 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24.6 g, Cholesterol 66.4 mg, Fat 25.8 g, Fiber 10.9 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, Sodium 594.7 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
BAKED SEA BASS WITH LEMON CAPER DRESSING
This elegant, gluten-free main is special enough for a dinner party, yet simple and quick to make for no fuss entertaining
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Dinner, Fish Course, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 7
- To make the dressing, mix the oil with the lemon zest and juice, capers, mustard, some seasoning and 1 tbsp water. Don't add the parsley yet (unless serving straight away) as the acid in the lemon will fade the colour if they are left together for too long.
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and put the fish, skin-side up, on top. Brush the skin with oil and sprinkle with some flaky salt. Bake for 7 mins or until the flesh flakes when tested with a knife. Arrange the fish on warm serving plates, spoon over the dressing and scatter with extra parsley leaves, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, Fat 13 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Protein 20 grams protein, Sodium 0.8 milligram of sodium
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH LEMON-CAPER DRESSING
Provided by Moira Hodgson
Categories side dish
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini lengthwise. Sprinkle the slices with salt and put them in a colander for 30 minutes to drain the bitter juices. Pat them dry with a dish towel.
- Preheat grill. Grill the red peppers until the skins blacken. Put them in a paper or plastic bag and close it. When the peppers are cool, slip off their skins. Cut the peppers in strips and set them aside.
- Lightly brush the remaining vegetables with some of the olive oil and grill the slices on both sides. Put them on a serving platter when they are done.
- While the vegetables are grilling, make the dressing. Combine the remaining oil with the garlic and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly. Arrange the vegetables on a platter and pour the dressing over them while they are still warm. Garnish with the red pepper strips and sprinkle with oregano, capers, sea salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature (do not refrigerate).
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 263, UnsaturatedFat 12 grams, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 15 grams, Fiber 16 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 1316 milligrams, Sugar 19 grams
CREAMY LEMON DRESSING
This tangy lemony dressing makes a creamy addition to salads or is great drizzled over grilled fish. Try it over a butter lettuce, grape tomatoes, and English cucumber salad. Try substituting plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream.
Provided by Ava Flavah!
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Slowly whisk olive oil into the lemon juice mixture until thickened. Whisk sour cream into the mixture. Transfer the dressing to a sealable container.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes to overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.3 g, Cholesterol 6.3 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 112.2 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
More about "lemon caper dressing recipes"
EASY LEMON CAPER SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.6/5 (9)Total Time 5 minsCategory DinnerCalories 77 per serving
- Combine chopped capers, lemon juice and zest, garlic and herbs in a bowl and add a few tablespoons of oil.
SIMPLE LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 242Calories 105 per servingCategory Sauce
LEMON CAPER DRESSING - SALADS WITH ANASTASIA
APRIL BLOOMFIELD'S LEMON CAPER DRESSING RECIPE ON …
EASY LEMON CAPER SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
10 BEST CREAMY LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
KALE SALAD WITH LEMON CAPER DRESSING - HAPPY …
LEMON CAPER SAUCE - 5-MINUTE SAUCE OR DRESSING
5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory Appetizer, DipsPublished Nov 8, 2021
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE (EASY 2-INGREDIENT DRESSING!) - WHOLESOME YUM
LEMON CAPER SALAD DRESSING - VEGGIES BY CANDLELIGHT
ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH HERBS, ALMONDS, AND LEMON-CAPER DRESSING
HOMEMADE CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
THIS DIY LEMON CAPER SAUCE GOES ON LITERALLY …
15 SALAD DRESSING RECIPES FOR FLAVOR-PACKED SALADS - SIMPLY …
WONDERFUL SEEDLESS LEMON SALAD DRESSING THREE WAYS
LEMON SAUCE WITH CAPERS - WHOLE LOTTA YUM
RECIPE: EVERY PIZZA PLACE SALAD - THE KITCHN
SALAD DRESSING RECIPES TO AMP UP YOUR GREENS - REAL SIMPLE
LEMON CAPER VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE)
BEST LEMON-CAPER HERB DRESSING RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE LEMON …
You'll also love