MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKES
These yummy treats, with a peanut butter cup inside, were handed down to me from my mother. They're perfect for holidays or any special occasion. -Mary Ann Dell, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottoms of six paper-lined muffin cups; set aside., In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup; fill with cream cheese mixture., Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts :
MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER TREATS
This recipe is one of my family's favorites, and I make the treats a lot, especially at Christmas. I have three children and eight grandchildren, and every one of them loves those "peanut butter thingies," as the grandchildren call them! -Jodie McCoy, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle., Roll into 42 walnut-sized balls; place in greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes. , Remove from oven; gently press 1 peanut butter cup into each cookie, forming a depression. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 108mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
MINI PEANUT BUTTER DOG TREATS
These mini treats are healthy, cute, and delicious for dogs that LOVE peanut butter! My dog, Maja, loves these delicious treats! Soon, I will be making a video on Youtube showing how to make these step by step, also! Make sure to comment and tell me what you think!
Provided by Grace Omalley
Categories Other Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a bowl, mix together your dry ingredients(Flour and baking powder).
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix your wet ingredients (Peanut butter and hot water) until smooth.
- 4. Gradually add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients while mixing with a whisk.
- 5. Flour your work surface (with whole wheat flour) and roll out your dough about 1/4" thick.
- 6. Use small cookie cutters (I used very small hearts for Valentine's day, but small bones are very popular)to cut out little treats.
- 7. After putting your dog treats on a cookie pan, bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8. Once your treats are done baking, let cool.
- 9. When cooled, you can store your dog treats in a airtight container or in the fridge.
- 10. Also, you can decorate with homemade dog-friendly frosting, which I also have a recipe for - check it out! :)
MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER TREATS
These are delicious cookies, My grandkids love them. I usually make them at Christmas time to include in gift baskets. The recipe was given to me by one of my daycare mothers a few years ago. Prep time does not include chilling time.
Provided by Barb G.
Yield 42 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine butter, sugars, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Cover dough and chill.
- When dough is cold enough to handle easily.
- Roll into (walnut sized) balls.
- Place each ball into a greased MINIATURE muffin tin.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven, gently press a Peanut Butter Cup into each cookie.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan, cool on rack, and ENJOY.
More about "miniature peanut butter treats recipes"
20+ PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS - ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. A peanut-butter lover's favorite candy is, of course, peanut butter cups. When pressed into a peanut buttery cookie, you have what peanut-butter dreams are made of.
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies. These classic cookies are best made with crunchy peanut butter for added texture, but creamy works just as well.
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. There's something about peanut butter and oatmeal that just... works. "The oatmeal gave them a beautiful, rugged texture, not to mention an awesome taste," says reviewer ilovetocook.
- Peanut Butter Bars I. This recipe is essentially peanut butter cups in bar form. Sign us up. "Kids said that these are better than Reese's," says reviewer Jennifer Plourde.
- Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you can't decide on a favorite type of cookie, why not combine all three classic flavors into one oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookie.
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Would you believe me if I told you all you need to make this recipe is peanut butter, sugar, and one egg? "I brought these cookies to the rehabilitation center that I volunteer at, and no one would believe me when I told them there was no flour added," says reviewer Christina Wadnizak.
- No Bake Cookies III. Peanut butter, cocoa powder, and oats come together to create a no-bake cookie that's ready in no time. "We opened a store 4 weeks ago and everyone has been asking for homemade cookies," says reviewer BeachGal.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. This mousse-like peanut butter pie is the perfect chilled summer dessert. "Reminds me of a frozen peanut butter cup," says reviewer Melanie Greer.
- No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. "What a great dessert! Took me only 15 minutes, start to finish," says reviewer KRANEY. Make these bars ahead of time, freeze them, and thaw before serving for easy prep.
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. "With so little ingredients it is amazing how good these cookies are," says reviewer MELSY. Chocolate and peanut butter were meant to go together, and it doesn't hurt that the chocolate kiss makes for a beautiful presentation.
MINI PIG COOKIES: OATMEAL, PEANUT BUTTER, & BANANA …
PEANUT BUTTER TREATS™ - RICE KRISPIES
52 BEST PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER TREATS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Category DessertsCalories 108 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
ZUKE’S MINI NATURALS ADULT DOG TRAINING TREATS, PEANUT BUTTER
PEANUT BUTTER MOCHI COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 5Difficulty Easy
ZUKES MINI NATURALS DOG TREATS - PEANUT BUTTER & OATS RECIPE - 1 LB
ZUKES MINI NATURALS DOG TREATS - PEANUT BUTTER & OATS RECIPE- 1LB
10 BEST NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER TREATS RECIPES | YUMMLY
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS (5-INGREDIENT VEGAN RECIPE)
PEANUT BUTTER CUP RICE KRISPIE TREATS - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
TOP 48 MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIES RECIPES
BEST CROCK-POT CANDY RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CROCK-POT CANDY
PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER TREATS - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
30+ RECIPES WITH REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS: REESE'S RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIES - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
10 HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER DOG TREAT RECIPES (VET-APPROVED)
PEANUT BUTTER CUP RECIPE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
30+ DELICIOUS CLASSIC RECIPES FOR PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES (AND OTHER …
2 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER DOG TREATS RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
ZUKE'S MINI NATURALS PEANUT BUTTER & OATS RECIPE TRAINING DOG …
BUTTERSCOTCH HAYSTACKS WITH PEANUT BUTTER: EASY NO-BAKE COOKIES …
MINI NATURALS® PEANUT BUTTER & OATS RECIPE - ZUKE'S
CROCK-POT EXPRESS MINI PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BITES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #hand-formed-cookies #desserts #oven #kid-friendly #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Cookies | Get Cookin' | Allrecipes.com12.6K views-02:18
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies574.6K views-07:28
Easy Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies2.1M views-07:35
You'll also love