- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine tomato, basil, and red onion in a small mixing bowl; stir well. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange bread on a baking sheet. Place in oven, and bake until well toasted, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven, and transfer to a large serving platter. Let bread cool 3 to 5 minutes. Rub garlic into the top of each slice of toast; the toast should glisten with the garlic. Spoon the tomato mixture generously onto each slice, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90.4 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Fat 0.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 186.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
EASY PARTY BRUSCHETTA
This pretty bruschetta packs plenty of fresh flavor and gets a hint of heat from jalapeno pepper. It's perfect for a casual buffet table when tomatoes are at their summer best. Del Mason of Martensville, Saskatchewan shares the recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the oil, vinegars and pepper sauce; stir into tomato mixture. , Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 34 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 73mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Sometimes simple is best! These have lots of flavor and are easy to eat since they don't get messy.
Provided by puppitypup
Yield 24 bruschetta, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Slice baguette into 1/2" slices on an angle.
- Pour olive oil into a shallow bowl, like a small cereal bowl.
- Dip each slice into the olive oil and place on a cookie sheet.
- Holding your hand very high, dust a tiny amount of kosher salt over the bruschetta. (Better to skip this step then to do too much. I would skip this step also if you only have regular table salt.).
- Cut the roma tomatoes in quarters and remove all of the seeds. Then dice them into 1/4" pieces.
- Sprinkle the diced tomato on the bruschetta. There should be no more than 4-5 pieces of tomato on each.
- Put no more than 2-3 pieces of basil on each bruschetta.
- Dust each piece with shredded parmesan cheese if desired.
- Broil for just a minute or two, watching carefully. They can go from just right to burnt in a flash!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.8, Fat 2.9, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 136.4, Carbohydrate 11.4, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 0.3, Protein 1.9
TRAILER PARK BRUSCHETTA
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep the potatoes by rinsing off thoroughly, then patting dry.
- Lightly coat the potatoes with the oil, then space evenly on a cookie sheet and par-bake until fork-tender, 35 to 45 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. (Leave the oven on.)
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and, using a tablespoon, scoop out a "bowl" in each half. Lightly coat the potato boats with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake until golden brown and slightly crispy, 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly before handling.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet on the stovetop, fry the Chorizo Sausage. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- Fill the potato boats with about 1 tablespoon of Pimiento Cheese each followed by 1 tablespoon chorizo each. Top with the fried onions and Cherry Bomb Sauce, then garnish with the jalapeños.
- Drain the chiles and remove the stems (reserve the chile water). Add the chiles and vinegar to a blender and purée. If too thick, continue to blend, adding the reserved chile water a little at a time. Mix the purée with the pork, garlic, smoked paprika, crushed red pepper, oregano, black pepper, cumin, garlic, salt, allspice, coriander, thyme and marjoram.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, pimientos, Cheddar, mayonnaise, bacon, cayenne, granulated garlic, granulated onion and jalapeño in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. (Be sure to start on low speed at first, gradually increasing speed until the mixture is fluffy and the Cheddar is broken down and completely incorporated.)
- Add the cherries, ginger ale, cherry preserves, chipotles in adobo, ketchup and vinegar to a small saucepan on high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium-low. Continue to simmer until the skins on the cherries are broken down, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer to a blender. Blend on high speed until the mixture is completely puréed. Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in the refrigerator.
More about "party bruschetta recipes"
BEST PARTY BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - PARTY APPETIZER RECIPES
Category AppetizersTotal Time 25 mins
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, garlic, basil, and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl.
10 EASY BRUSCHETTA RECIPES FOR A FALL PARTY - THE SPECKLED …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BRUSCHETTA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BRUSCHETTA APPETIZER TART (PARTY SIZE) RECIPE
CROSTINI AND BRUSCHETTA APPETIZER RECIPES | MARTHA …
9 EASY BRUSCHETTA RECIPES FOR A WINTER PARTY - THE …
25 BEST BRUSCHETTA RECIPE IDEAS FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
31 BRUSCHETTA RECIPES FOR EVERY OCCASION - FOOD COM
EASY BRUSCHETTA RECIPE BEST ITALIAN FINGER FOOD PARTY ... - YOUTUBE
BRUSCHETTA PARTY APPETIZER RECIPE APPETIZERS FOR PARTY STARTERS
EASY BRUSCHETTA RECIPE: A PERFECT SUMMER PARTY APPETIZER
PARTY BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CLASSIC PARTY BRUSCHETTA WITH TOPPINGS RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
PARTY BRUSCHETTA RECIPE FROM H-E-B
30 BEST BRUSCHETTA TOPPINGS (+ EASY RECIPES) - INSANELY GOOD
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #healthy #appetizers #breads #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #dietary #low-cholesterol #healthy-2 #low-in-something #tomatoes #number-of-servings
How to Make Italian BRUSCHETTA - Easy Appetizer3M views-08:24
Easy Balsamic Bruschetta Recipe for a Fresh Summer Appetizer #shorts25.9K views-00:39
Italian Bruschetta Easy Recipe1M views-06:56
Easy Bruschetta Recipe - Best Italian Appetizer227 views-02:17
Quick 10 mins appetizer recipe - Bruschetta173 views-00:31
Best Bruschetta Recipe. Fast, easy and tasty appetizer | CookAtHome29.1K views-02:45
You'll also love