BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, shallot, oregano and red pepper flakes to a 9 x 13 baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine. Nestle the goat cheese in the dish among the other ingredients and drizzle with the last tablespoon of olive oil. Bake until the tomatoes have blistered and the goat cheese has melted slightly, 22 to 25 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and goat cheese bake, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water, and set aside.
- Remove the tomatoes and goat cheese from the oven. Add the pesto and begin tossing everything together, breaking up the goat cheese as you go and adding a little pasta water, until you have a creamy consistency. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Serve hot garnished with the fresh basil.
PASTA WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
This pasta's sauce comes together using the same trifecta found in lemon-ricotta pasta: a juicy fruit, a creamy cheese and a salty cheese. This recipe makes good use of those summer tomatoes with juices just barely contained by their thin skins. The creamy cheese is goat cheese, whose tang balances the sweetness of the tomatoes. Parmesan adds salty depth, while herbs and red-pepper flakes complete the dish. For a more filling pasta, feel free to add shrimp, corn or green beans to the boiling pasta in the last few minutes of cooking.
Provided by Ali Slagle
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, thyme, red-pepper flakes and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mash with a fork or potato masher until tomatoes are juicy. Stir in the Parmesan. Set aside while the pasta cooks, or up to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- To the bowl of tomatoes, add the goat cheese and 2 tablespoons of the reserved pasta cooking water. Stir until the cheese is mostly melted. Add the pasta and stir vigorously until the noodles are well coated. Add more pasta water as needed until the sauce coats the noodles. Season to taste with additional Parmesan and red-pepper flakes.
PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
The goat cheese, when tossed with the hot pasta, melts and becomes a creamy sauce. We've learned that it's a good idea to taste your goat cheese before using it (or before buying it, if possible - one of the soft goat cheeses we tried seemed a bit too strong for this dish).
Yield Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook pasta in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water until just tender, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, toss tomatoes with salt to taste in a bowl and let juices exude.
- Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in a large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, basil, and salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
ANGEL HAIR WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the wine and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer until the liquid reduces by half, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the tomato mixture and toss to coat, adding some reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and parsley and stir. Mound the pasta into bowls and serve.
PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, OLIVE, AND GOAT CHEESE
- In a small skillet cook the garlic, the onion, and salt and pepper to taste in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is soft, add the tomatoes and the broth, and simmer the mixture until the liquid is reduced by about one third. Stir in the olives, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste and keep the mixture warm. In a kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta until it is al dente and drain it well, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking water. In a serving bowl whisk 3 ounces of the goat cheese with the reserved cooking water until the cheese is melted and the mixture the smooth, add the pasta and the tomato mixture, and toss the mixture well. Sprinkle the pasta with the additional goat cheese.
GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH CHORIZO AND CHERRY TOMATOES
A light, flavorsome dish that is nice to have all year round!
Provided by Rex
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add 1 tablespoon salt to a large pot of water; bring to a boil. Add penne and olive oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop green onions: Cut green parts diagonally, and cut white parts into thin, round slices. Transfer to a bowl with the cherry tomatoes, basil, and vinegar.
- Place chorizo in a separate bowl. Chop goat cheese, then crush it and mix it in with the chorizo.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Add chorizo-goat cheese mixture; stir until cheese is melted and pasta is coated. Then put the vegetables into the pasta and stir to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600.7 calories, Carbohydrate 46.6 g, Cholesterol 67.3 mg, Fat 35 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 26.5 g, SaturatedFat 16.6 g, Sodium 617.7 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
PASTA WITH CHERRY-TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
Make and share this Pasta With Cherry-Tomatoes and Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Laurawombat Garcia
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook pasta in 6-quart pot of boiling water until tender.
- While pasta is cooking, toss tomatoes with salt and let juices exude.
- Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, basil, salt and pepper to taste; toss and combine.
- Note: To prevent basil from discoloring, don't tear until just before pasta is done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 610.2, Fat 13, SaturatedFat 7.7, Cholesterol 28.1, Sodium 205.6, Carbohydrate 98.4, Fiber 7.5, Sugar 12.2, Protein 25.5
People also searched
More about "pasta with tomatoes and goat cheese recipes"
QUICK FRESH TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - THE …
5/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 6Total Time 17 mins
- Combine the tomatoes, oil, garlic, parsley, 1 t. salt, and pepper in a large, nonreactive bowl (plastic is great) and stir to combine. Let sit at room temperature to allow the flavors to meld, for 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water before draining.
- Immediately add the hot pasta to the bowl with the tomatoes. Add the reserved pasta water, goat cheese, and Parmesan, and toss until evenly combined. Top with fresh basil and more Parmesan.
TOMATO GOAT CHEESE PASTA • SALT & LAVENDER
5/5 (23)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 358 per serving
- Add in the crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes (leave them out if you don't want any heat). Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce gently for about 10 minutes.
BAKED GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATO PASTA - THE …
SPAGHETTI WITH SPINACH, TOMATOES AND …
ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE AND …
CHICKEN AND BACON PASTA WITH SPINACH AND …
ROASTED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - SWEET CS DESIGNS
GOAT CHEESE TOMATO PASTA WITH TEMPEH AND MUSHROOMS …
INSTANT POT GOAT CHEESE PASTA 2023 - POWERPRESSURECOOKER.COM
ROASTED GARLIC, GOAT CHEESE, AND TOMATO PASTA - THEKITTCHEN
MALLOREDDUS ALLA CAMPIDANESE RECIPE (SARDINIAN RIDGED PASTA …
TOP 50 GOAT CHEESE AND SUN DRIED TOMATO TARTINES RECIPES
PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE, TOMATOES, AND CRISPY GARLIC
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA – GIADZY
PASTA WITH HEIRLOOM TOMATOES, GOAT CHEESE, & BASIL …
PASTA WITH HERBED GOAT CHEESE & CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE
ROASTED TOMATOES WITH GOAT CHEESE PASTA - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
RUKMINI IYER GOAT'S CHEESE PESTO PASTA BAKE | ONE-TIN DINNER
SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE - THEDAILYMEAL.COM
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND TOMATOES
EASY CHICKEN IN TOMATO SAUCE (WITH PASTA)
CREAMY PASTA WITH TOMATO CONFIT AND FRESH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
Pasta with Roasted Tomato Sauce - Ditalini with Roasted Tomatoes, Oregano, and Goat Cheese188.1K views-04:12
CREAMY PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE1.1K views-03:38
Pasta with tomatoes goat cheese olives - toddler recipe2.9K views-02:21
Baked Goat Cheese Pasta Dish | My Version Of The Famous TikTok Pasta3.8K views-06:58
You'll also love