BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, shallot, oregano and red pepper flakes to a 9 x 13 baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine. Nestle the goat cheese in the dish among the other ingredients and drizzle with the last tablespoon of olive oil. Bake until the tomatoes have blistered and the goat cheese has melted slightly, 22 to 25 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and goat cheese bake, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water, and set aside.
- Remove the tomatoes and goat cheese from the oven. Add the pesto and begin tossing everything together, breaking up the goat cheese as you go and adding a little pasta water, until you have a creamy consistency. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Serve hot garnished with the fresh basil.
ANGEL HAIR WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the wine and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer until the liquid reduces by half, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the tomato mixture and toss to coat, adding some reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and parsley and stir. Mound the pasta into bowls and serve.
PASTA WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
This pasta's sauce comes together using the same trifecta found in lemon-ricotta pasta: a juicy fruit, a creamy cheese and a salty cheese. This recipe makes good use of those summer tomatoes with juices just barely contained by their thin skins. The creamy cheese is goat cheese, whose tang balances the sweetness of the tomatoes. Parmesan adds salty depth, while herbs and red-pepper flakes complete the dish. For a more filling pasta, feel free to add shrimp, corn or green beans to the boiling pasta in the last few minutes of cooking.
Provided by Ali Slagle
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, thyme, red-pepper flakes and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mash with a fork or potato masher until tomatoes are juicy. Stir in the Parmesan. Set aside while the pasta cooks, or up to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- To the bowl of tomatoes, add the goat cheese and 2 tablespoons of the reserved pasta cooking water. Stir until the cheese is mostly melted. Add the pasta and stir vigorously until the noodles are well coated. Add more pasta water as needed until the sauce coats the noodles. Season to taste with additional Parmesan and red-pepper flakes.
PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
The goat cheese, when tossed with the hot pasta, melts and becomes a creamy sauce. We've learned that it's a good idea to taste your goat cheese before using it (or before buying it, if possible - one of the soft goat cheeses we tried seemed a bit too strong for this dish).
Yield Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook pasta in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water until just tender, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, toss tomatoes with salt to taste in a bowl and let juices exude.
- Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in a large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, basil, and salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, OLIVE, AND GOAT CHEESE
- In a small skillet cook the garlic, the onion, and salt and pepper to taste in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is soft, add the tomatoes and the broth, and simmer the mixture until the liquid is reduced by about one third. Stir in the olives, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste and keep the mixture warm. In a kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta until it is al dente and drain it well, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking water. In a serving bowl whisk 3 ounces of the goat cheese with the reserved cooking water until the cheese is melted and the mixture the smooth, add the pasta and the tomato mixture, and toss the mixture well. Sprinkle the pasta with the additional goat cheese.
More about "pasta with tomatoes and goat cheese recipes"
ROASTED GARLIC, GOAT CHEESE, AND TOMATO PASTA
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- The first thing you need to do is put the garlic in the oven to roast. Slice the top of the garlic off, exposing the tops of the cloves of garlic. Then place the garlic on two layers of foil - sliced side facing down. Fold the foil up around the garlic. Then drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil over and seal up the foil around the garlic. Place in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Next prepare the tomatoes. Simply slice the cherry tomatoes in half and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle the remaining oil oil over and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roughly chop the basil and sprinkle it over before placing the tomatoes in the oven beside the garlic.
TOMATO GOAT CHEESE PASTA • SALT & LAVENDER
5/5 (24)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 358 per serving
- Add in the crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes (leave them out if you don't want any heat). Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce gently for about 10 minutes.
ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE AND …
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE TOMATO PASTA
SPAGHETTI WITH SPINACH, TOMATOES AND …
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA | RUSTIC FAMILY RECIPES
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA - JO COOKS
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA (SO CREAMY!) - CHEESE KNEES
BEST TOMATO & GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA - WELLNESS BY KAY
CREAMY PASTA WITH TOMATO CONFIT AND FRESH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND TOMATOES
PENNE WITH TOMATOES, ASPARAGUS AND GOAT CHEESE - MAYO CLINIC
HARVESTER TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPE - HAPPYHOMEENGLISHSCH.COM
27 SOUTHERN SALAD RECIPES THAT DON'T INCLUDE ANY LETTUCE AT ALL
CHARRED EGGPLANT PASTA WITH TOMATOES & GOAT CHEESE
SLOW OVEN ROASTED TOMATOES WITH PASTA AND GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
THE BEST GREEK-MEDITERRANEAN DIET RECIPES FOR LENT
BAKED GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATO PASTA - THE CHOPPING BLOCK
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH LENTILS #PASTA #GOATCHEESE …
ROASTED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - SWEET CS DESIGNS
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA | LITE CRAVINGS | HEALTHIER RECIPES
BAKED TOMATO, MUSHROOM & GOAT CHEESE PASTA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
RACHEL RODDY’S RECIPE FOR BRAISED GOAT WITH ROSEMARY AND …
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA - THE DIZZY COOK
GOAT CHEESE PASTA PRIMAVERA - TASTE AND TIPPLE - OTTAWA FOOD …
SHEET PAN GNOCCHI WITH BAKED GOAT CHEESE | LAURA CHENEL
HOMES FOR SALE IN WINDSOR TERRACE BROOKLYN NY, PENNE PASTA WITH ...
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - GIADZY
Sundried tomato goats cheese pasta by Giada De Laurentiis (LOVE HER)1.6K views-03:45
Cherry Tomato and Goat Cheese Pasta | Recipe521 views-00:27
Cherry Tomato and Goat Cheese Pasta | Recipe4.9K views-00:55
You'll also love