QUICK AND EASY TERIYAKI BEEF STIR-FRY
As the name implies, this teriyaki beef and vegetable stir-fry is easy to make and done in under 30 minutes. Tasty and perfect for a night when you need dinner in a hurry. We like to use top sirloin for stir-fry recipes since it stays so juicy. Serve with rice or noodles.
Provided by fabeveryday
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Whisk water, soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, honey, and ginger together in a bowl until well combined.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook and stir until browned, about 4 minutes. Move steak to the side of the wok. Add remaining tablespoon sesame oil to the center of the wok, followed by broccoli, snow peas, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring the vegetables, for 2 minutes.
- Add reserved sauce to the wok and stir everything together. Bring to a boil and cook until the sauce thickens and the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.3 g, Cholesterol 48.9 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 747.3 mg, Sugar 18 g
"The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most."
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chile pepper, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved. Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Allow the liquid in the pan to reduce until thickened, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and scallions and cook 1 minute more. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Add the snow peas, baby corn and bell pepper and continue cooking until all the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Return the beef to the skillet and toss to combine.
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE
Prepare our Quick Beef Stir-Fry Recipe in only 15 minutes. Weeknights can be delicious and colorful thanks to the peppers in this beef stir-fry recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and garlic powder; cook and stir 1 min. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 min. or until meat is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add dressing; cook and stir 30 sec.
- Spoon over rice; top with nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 27 g
QUICK AND EASY STIR-FRY BEEF
Great and EASY stir fry dish. I found this online in rec.food.recipes. I am planning to try it later this week with tofu for a veggie meal.
Provided by basia1
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Rinse rice in pot, and cook (follow package directions).
- While the rice is cooking, slice flank steak in thin slices (approximately 2 inches long by a quarter inch wide) and place in marinade.
- Make sure that the steak is coated in marinade.
- Wash pea pods and pinch off the ends.
- Chop the green onions and slice ginger.
- Heat large skillet on high heat.
- Drop 1 tbsp olive oil onto skillet.
- Put meat and marinade in skillet and fry until brown.
- Add more olive oil if necessary.
- Add ginger and green onions to skillet.
- Fry 1 minute.
- Add the pea pods and water chestnuts.
- Fry until pea pods are hot but not soggy.
- The rice should be finished by now.
- Serve stir-fry over rice.
- NOTES: I use small package of Green Giant frozen Sugar Snap Peas so I don't have to wash and prepare the fresh vegetables.
- I microwave them for 2 minutes to defrost them.
- You could also substitute other vegetables for the pea pods such as chopped broccoli or chopped green peppers.
- You can also add more vegetables, such as carrots and/or peppers.
- I also buy the steak "thin sliced", and cut those slices up.
- Makes it cook really fast and a bit more fun to eat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.1, Fat 11.6, SaturatedFat 2.9, Cholesterol 38.6, Sodium 827.1, Carbohydrate 5.9, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 2.7, Protein 14
More about "quick beef stir fry recipes"
QUICK AND EASY BEEF STIR FRY - CRAVING HOME COOKED
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 259 per serving
- Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef sliced, season with salt and stir. Cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Move the beef to one side of the skillet and add the broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, green onion and garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce, sesame seeds and ginger, then stir the vegetables together with the beef. Continue cooking, stirring, until the vegetables are tender, 2 more minutes.
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY WITH BELL PEPPERS RECIPE - SIMPLY …
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 457 per serving
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES
6 QUICK AND EASY BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES | BEYOND KIMCHEE
ORANGE-GINGER STEAK STIR-FRY RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD …
Author Ree DrummondSteps 4Difficulty Easy
QUICK BEEF STIR- FRY RECIPE - A SIMPLE TWEAK
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
QUICK AND EASY QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE | COLES
QUICK AND EASY SESAME BEEF AND NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | COLES
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE: THE ULTIMATE QUICK AND TASTY DINNER
GROUND BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE | TABLEBITE
10 BEST BEEF STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK ALBERTA BEEF STIR FRY - FRESON BROS. FRESH MARKET
QUICK AND EASY DINNER RECIPES
15 BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE WITH NOODLES - SELECTED RECIPES
LIST OF 5 TENDERIZE BEEF STIR FRY - CUISINE.BEST
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES - SERIOUS EATS
QUICK STEAK STIR-FRY | JAMIE OLIVER QUICK STEAK RECIPES | BEEF RECIPES
QUICK BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
TOP 6 OYSTER SAUCE STIR FRY RECIPE - CUISINE.BEST
BEEF STIR FRY - RECIPE DETAILS
QUICK BEEF AND BLACK BEAN STIR-FRY RECIPE | COLES
TOP 10+ BEEF STIR FRY RECIPES - CUISINE.BEST
TERIYAKI BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE | COLES
QUICK AND EASY BEEF AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | COLES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #beef #vegetables #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #stove-top #stir-fry #meat #super-bowl #taste-mood #savory #equipment #technique
Quick & Easy Pepper Beef Stir Fry Recipe | Meal Prep Episode 1853.3K views-06:31
How to Make Quick Beef Stir Fry | Beef Recipes | Allrecipes.com79.5K views-01:50
Quick Beef Noodle Stir Fry21.4K views-00:50
Easy Beef Stir Fry Recipe823.2K views-08:30
10 Minute Easy Beef Stir-Fry Recipe15.3K views-05:17
This Beef Stir Fry Is The Perfect Quick & Cheap Dinner142.6K views-04:52
You'll also love