EASY NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE
- Stir tomato sauce, onion powder, sugar, oregano, and garlic pepper seasoning together in a bowl until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 16.5 calories, Carbohydrate 3.9 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 204.8 mg, Sugar 3 g
NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE
Simplicity is king in this make-ahead, fresh-tasting pizza sauce. Just four ingredients go into the food processor: garlic, canned tomatoes, olive oil, and salt. Use this recipe in our Classic Margherita Pizza or Skillet Pizza Diavola.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pulse garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Thoroughly drain tomatoes in a mesh sieve; discard juices. Transfer to processor, add oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pulse until tomatoes break down into a slightly chunky sauce, 12 to 15 times. Sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 5 days, or frozen up to 3 months.
NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE
I like to avoid prepared and processed food, but with two young children, anything I make has to be easy and worth the effort (i.e. tasty!). Note: I usually use Muir Glen tomato products.
Provided by Kristen M
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, olive oil, Italian herbs, basil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Fat 1.9 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 334.2 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
SUPER EASY NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE
I was looking around my pantry for pizza sauce recently, and didn't find any, so I whipped this up, and it was delicious and very easy! Fresh herbs can be substituted for dried ones when in season.
Provided by HollyJane
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is somewhat smooth (a few chunks are nice).
- Use with store-bought pizza dough, Boboli bread, or your own homemade pizza dough, and top and bake as normal.
EASY PIZZA SAUCE III
- In a medium bowl, Mix together tomato sauce and tomato paste until smooth. Stir in oregano, garlic and paprika.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 11.4 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 147.8 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
More about "super easy no cook pizza sauce recipes"
NO-COOK EASY PIZZA TOMATO SAUCE (5-MIN) - MOMMY'S …
4.4/5 (37)Total Time 5 minsCategory CondimentsCalories 81 per serving
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined. Taste and add additional salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE
4.9/5 (468)Total Time 5 minsCategory Dressings, Sauces, Syrups & ToppingsCalories 167 per serving
- Pour the can of tomatoes into a bowl. If it is pomodorini or whole tomatoes, crush them with your hands, or you can roughly cut them with kitchen shears.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Taste for salt and add if needed. (Don't add a lot of sauce to the pizza dough; you don't want to drown it.)
EASY PIZZA SAUCE (ITALIAN NO-COOK RECIPE!) - THE CLEVER …
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 5 minsCategory Condiment, SauceCalories 315 per serving
SUPER-EASY MARINARA SAUCE - NO COOK PIZZA SAUCE
EASY NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
A SUPER SIMPLE NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE - THE FRUGAL GIRL
EASY NO COOK PIZZA SAUCE - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
PIZZA SAUCE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
5-MINUTE NO COOK PIZZA SAUCE FROM SCRATCH - CRAZY FOR …
NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE - PLAIN CHICKEN
QUICK AND EASY NO COOK PIZZA SAUCE | EL MUNDO EATS
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE (5-MINUTE RECIPE) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE THAT'S NO COOK SAUCE - TWO PURPLE FIGS
NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE, PIZZERIA-STYLE - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
EASY NO-COOK PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE | CHATELAINE
OUR BEST PIZZA RECIPES - RECIPES FROM NYT COOKING
EASY PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE NO COOK | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
EASY PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE (SIMPLE & NO COOK!) - AVERIE COOKS
37 FRESH TOMATO RECIPES FOR PEAK TOMATO SEASON
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #sauces #condiments-etc #vegetables #easy #european #no-cook #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #low-fat #vegan #vegetarian #italian #dietary #spicy #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #savory-sauces #healthy-2 #low-in-something #tomatoes #taste-mood #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love