ORANGE CRAB SALAD
This salad is especially satisfying with oranges from our own trees.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide the salad greens among four salad plates. Sprinkle with the chow mein noodles. Top each with about 3/4 cup crab mixture. , In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Serve with crab salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536 calories, Fat 40g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 48mg cholesterol, Sodium 423mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
ASPARAGUS, CRAB, AND ORANGE SALAD
- Cook asparagus in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Cut top 6 inches from asparagus. Set 6-inch asparagus tips aside. Slice remaining asparagus into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Transfer slices to large bowl. Mix in 1/2 cup chives.
- Cut peel and white pith from oranges. Working over bowl, cut between membranes to release segments. Drain off juices. Transfer segments to bowl with asparagus slices and chives. Gently mix in crabmeat. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice, sugar, vinegar, and orange peel in medium bowl until sugar dissolves. Whisk in mustard. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Divide asparagus stalks among 6 plates. Mound salad in center of plates. Pour dressing over each salad. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chives.
CRAB SALAD WITH ORANGE AND OREGANO ON GRILLED SOURDOUGH
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat a stovetop grill pan over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, vinegar, oregano and parsley. Whisk in evoo in a slow stream. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Transfer tubs of crab to a bowl and run fingers through the meat to check for pieces of shells. Cut the ends off 2 navel oranges. Stand oranges upright and remove peels in strips working around each orange with a sharp small knife. Thinly slice the orange, then coarsely chop. Add chopped oranges and red onion to the bowl of crab meat. Drizzle the dressing over the crab mixture and toss to evenly coat. Cover and chill salad until ready to serve.
- Lightly brush the bread slices with oil and grill, turning once, until lightly toasted.
- To serve, mound the chilled crab salad over the grilled bread and enjoy with a Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail.
CRABBY ORANGE SALAD
I found this recipe online and changed it to provide a sweeter note utilizing Oranges and Pomelos in addition to tweaking the dressing by adding Seafood Seasoning & Yuzu Rice Vinegar. You can add any honey you desire, the more fragrant the honey the better the roasted nuts will taste. Yuzu Rice Vinegar has a fruity note to it, if you cannot find any then substitute regular rice wine vinegar and add an additional teaspoon of grated Orange zest.
Provided by Scott Anderson @Chef_Scott
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger dressing.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients and set aside. Now plate the greens in the center of four plates.
- Sprinkle with the honey roasted Pecans and chow mein noodles and drizzle on dressing.
- Top with Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
FRUITY CRAB PASTA SALAD
A sweet ginger dressing spices up this tasty medley of oranges, grapes, crabmeat and pasta. It's an ideal warm-weather entree. -Darlene Jurek, Foley, Minnesota.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, crab, oranges and grapes., Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and ginger; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 59mg cholesterol, Sodium 215mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
ORANGE-CRANBERRY TOSSED SALAD
Candied cranberries and mandarin oranges sparkle like jewels in this merry Christmas salad my family's enjoyed for years.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- For candied cranberries, place cranberries in a baking pan; sprinkle with sugar. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. , Place in a single layer on a greased aluminum foil; cool for at least 30 minutes., For salad dressing, combine the orange juice, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Just before serving, toss the lettuce, oranges and dressing in a large bowl. Sprinkle with candied cranberries.
Nutrition Facts :
CRAB SALAD WITH ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
I found this recipe a few years ago in the newspaper... I absolutely adore it. It is simple and fresh and sure to impress your guests!
Provided by hollyfrolly
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place a medium sauce pot over medium-high heat. Add the orange uice and reduce by half.
- Remove from heat and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Once the orange juice reduction is cool, place in a medium mixing bowl with champagne vinegar, olive oil, basil, thyme, and garlic.
- Whisk together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the spinach, toasted walnuts and red onion.
- Place the crab meat in the center of the spinach salad.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette around and lightly over the salad and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 657.5, Fat 38.8, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 95.2, Sodium 1988.1, Carbohydrate 31.1, Fiber 5, Sugar 20, Protein 48.8
MANDARIN ORANGE CRAB SALAD
Looks easy and not too many ingredients - here for safe keeping from Our Best Home Cooking, courtesy of Moriches Bay Realty.
Provided by Oolala
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Simply line 4 cups or small serving bowls with lettuce.
- Arrange crabmeat and orange sections in cups and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt and cocktail sauce together and in a small mixing bowl and drizzle this dressing on top of the crab and orange.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.1, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 18.8, Sodium 370.1, Carbohydrate 8.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 7.7, Protein 9.1
More about "crabby orange salad recipes"
AVOCADO CRAB SALAD WITH SEVILLE ORANGES - FAMILY SPICE
Reviews 14Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE
5/5 (3)Availability DiscontinuedBrand OXOTotal Time 20 mins
CRAB AND SHRIMP SALAD WITH AVOCADO AND ORANGES
FRESH CRAB SALAD WITH ORANGE AND TANGERINE - THE WASHINGTON POST
CRAB MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE BY GARDEN.FRESH | IFOOD.TV
CRAB SALAD (SEAFOOD SALAD) RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
FENNEL, CRAB & ORANGE SALAD | SEAFOOD RECIPES - JAMIE OLIVER
NAVEL ORANGE SALAD WITH AVOCADO - SKINNYTASTE
CRAB AND OX-HEART TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - THE TELEGRAPH
ORANGE CRAB SALAD | DELICIOUS AND QUICK RECIPES
ORANGE CRAB SALAD | RECIPES | PIGGLY WIGGLY MIDWEST
CRABBY ORANGE SALAD RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
CABBAGE ORANGE SALAD - ELANA'S PANTRY
CRAB AND BLOOD ORANGE SALAD RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
SEAFOOD SALADS THAT FEEL LIKE A VACATION FROM YOUR USUAL RECIPE …
CRAB SALAD WITH ORANGE DRESSING RECIPE - THE WASHINGTON POST
RUSSIAN SALAD. HOW TO COOK RUSSIAN SALAD? CRAB SALAD. # ... - TIKTOK
CRAB AVOCADO ORANGE SALAD - THE DAILY MEAL
You'll also love