CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS
It doesn't take magic to transform these crescent rolls into charming witch hats-just a few minutes and a couple of ingredients. They're so good, you'll want to make a double batch. -Mara Fletcher, Batesville, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 rolls.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate each dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread 1 teaspoon filling along the wide end of each triangle; carefully roll up once to form brim of hat., Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Rotate halfway through baking to ensure even browning.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 238mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
WITCH HAT DIPPERS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Lay a sheet of waxed paper onto a work surface. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 individual triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise creating 32 isosceles triangles. Arrange triangles on the waxed paper.
- Sprinkle a pinch of mozzarella cheese in a thin line parallel to the shortest edge of each triangle, ensuring the cheese doesn't touch the edges. Top the mozzarella cheese with Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- Roll the short end of each triangle halfway toward the top point, creating a rim, and sprinkle garlic powder over dough. Place a mushroom half on half of the triangles, midway between the rim and the top point, and a pepperoni half in the same place on the remaining triangles. Place 1 or 2 olive slivers against the rim to form a "ribbon" or "belt" on each "hat". Place the "hats" on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132 calories, Carbohydrate 12.9 g, Cholesterol 5.6 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 338.6 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
More about "crescent roll witch hats recipes"
WIZARD HATS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
3/5 (2)Category DessertServings 16Total Time 33 mins
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll pie crust on work surface. Cut into 16 wedges. For 1 hat, spoon about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate chips along narrow edge of 1 wedge. Starting from same edge, roll toward point, enclosing chocolate chips and leaving 4 inches crust unrolled between roll and point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 1/2 inch apart. Bend and shape hat as desired. Repeat with remaining dough wedges and chocolate chips to make 16 hats.
CHOCOLATE CRESCENT WITCH HATS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (8)Category SnackServings 8Total Time 25 mins
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of chocolate chips on wide end of crescent triangle, and roll over once to form brim of hat.
- Form the rest of the crescent triangle into hat shape. Repeat for remaining crescent triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
EASY HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS: WITCH HAT GARLIC BREAD
HALLOWEEN WITCH HAT CALZONES - TRIED AND TRUE RECIPES
PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE CRESCENT WITCH HATS RECIPE | READY …
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS - FRESHLY HOMECOOKED
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS | KID FRIENDLY THINGS TO DO
WITCH HATS – A KITCHEN HOOR'S ADVENTURES
AIR FRYER CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS - MELISSA'S HEALTHY …
HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD: CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS
WITCHES HAT CRESCENT ROLLS #HALLOWEENTREATSWEEK
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS - HUNGRY HAPPENINGS HALLOWEEN
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 5Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
EASY HALLOWEEN WITCH HAT GARLIC BREAD USING CRESCENT ROLLS
CHOCOLATE CRESCENT WITCH HATS RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
21 EASY CRESCENT ROLL RECIPES - WAYS TO USE CRESCENT ROLL DOUGH
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HAT APPETIZERS - YOUTUBE
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS RECIPES RECIPE
FESTIVAL FOODS | RECIPES AND RESOURCES FOR MAKING GREAT FOOD
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
16 RECIPES FOR A WITCH-THEMED HALLOWEEN PARTY - TASTE …
You'll also love