SLOW-COOKER BANANA BREAD
I love to use my slow cooker. I started to experiment with making bread in it so I wouldn't have to heat up my kitchen by turning on my oven. It's so easy and simple. I make this slow-cooker banana bread all the time. -Nicole Gackowski, Antioch, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place a piece of parchment paper into a 5-quart slow cooker, letting ends extend up sides. Grease paper with cooking spray. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour batter into prepared slow cooker. If desired, sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top of batter. Cover slow cooker with a double layer of white paper towels; place lid securely over towels. , Cook, covered, on high until bread is lightly browned, 2-1/2 to 3 hours. To avoid scorching, rotate slow cooker insert a half turn midway through cooking, lifting carefully with oven mitts. Remove bread from slow cooker using parchment to lift; cool slightly before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 276mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
SLOW-COOKER BANANA BREAD
There's no better way to use your overripe bananas than in this slow cooker banana bread. Using Bisquick™ mix as the base makes assembly quick and easy.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spray 4- to 4 1/2-quart round slow cooker with cooking spray. Line bottom with cooking parchment paper, and spray again.
- In large bowl, stir bananas, sugar, melted butter, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in Bisquick™ mix until well blended.
- Pour into slow cooker. Place folded, clean dish towel under cover of cooker. This will prevent condensation from dripping down onto bread. Cook on High heat setting 1 hour. Carefully remove slow cooker's ceramic insert, leaving cover on, and rotate insert 180 degrees. Continue to cook on High heat setting 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Transfer ceramic insert from cooker to cooling rack; uncover and let stand 15 minutes. Remove bread from ceramic insert to cooling rack. Peel off parchment paper. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 310 mg, Sugar 17 g, TransFat 0 g
CROCK POT HEALTHIER BANANA BREAD
This is an easy quick bread and yeast free. I made some changes to lower the sugar and fat in the recipe. It is delicious! You would never know it was cooked in a crock pot. I am really happy with the way it came out. It is so simple to make as well. Enjoy!!!
Provided by Nor Mac
Categories Other Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1. Spray a bread pan or 1 quart casserole with oil cooking spray. Crumple up aluminum foil and place on bottom of crock pot.
- 2. Beat coconut oil, sugar,apple sauce and honey together until well blended.
- 3. Add the eggs and beat until blended. Add bananas, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 4. Stir in flours. Baking soda, and salt. Add nuts and chocolate if desired and blend.
- 5. Place batter in prepared baking dish or pan, and place in crock pot. Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours. Check on it with tooth pick inserted in to bread. You can also cook on low from 4-6 hours. Note: It took 2 hours and 20 minutes for my bread to cook in a bread pan,and in an oval crock pot
CROCK POT BANANA BREAD
I love crock pot cooking and I was so intrigued by this recipe, especially if you don't want to heat up the kitchen. I haven't tried it but, let me know what you think. Crock pot Banana Bread Recipe from: The Best of Electric Crockery Cooking
Provided by Crabbycakes
Yield 1 Loaf
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- With electric beater on low, fluff shortening in a small bowl, until soft and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Beat in eggs in a slow stream.
- With a fork, beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture, 1/2 the bananas another 1/3 of the flour mixture, the rest of the bananas then the last of the flour mixture.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Turn into a greased and floured baking unit or a 2 1/2 quart mold and cover.
- Place on a rack in crock pot.
- Cover crock pot, but prop the lid open with a toothpick or a twist of foil to let the excess steam escape.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Serve Warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2646.5, Fat 118.8, SaturatedFat 24.4, Cholesterol 372, Sodium 2354.7, Carbohydrate 362.6, Fiber 15.7, Sugar 163.1, Protein 46.5
People also searched
More about "crock pot healthier banana bread recipes"
EASY SLOW COOKER BANANA BREAD - SLOW COOKER CLUB
5/5 (4)Total Time 2 hrs 35 minsCategory Dessert, Other, SnackPublished Sep 4, 2022
HEALTHY SLOW COOKER BANANA BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE …
BEST CROCK-POT BANANA BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
4.3/5 (17)Total Time 4 hrs 25 minsCategory Nut-Free, Vegetarian, Breakfast, Dessert
CROCK POT BANANA BREAD RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
CROCK-POT CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD - CROCK-POT …
HOW HAVE I NOT TRIED THIS CROCKPOT DESSERT? | DESSERT, BANANA BREAD ...
HEALTHY CROCK POT BANANA BREAD QUINOA - THE REALISTIC …
CROCK-POT COCONUT BANANA BREAD - CROCK-POT LADIES
CROCK-POT 5 INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD RECIPE
CROCKPOT BANANA BREAD WITH BROWN SUGAR SAUCE
CROCK POT BANANA NUT BREAD - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
CROCK POT BANANA BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CROCK-POT BANANA BREAD + VIDEO - CROCK-POT LADIES
CROCKPOT BANANA BREAD - 10 MINUTE PREP WITH OPTIONAL …
EASY CROCKPOT BANANA BREAD RECIPE - TAMMILEE TIPS
CROCKPOT BANANA BREAD RECIPE - MOMS WITH CROCKPOTS
SLOW COOKER BANANA BREAD - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
3-INGREDIENT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES - ALLRECIPES
THREE INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER BANANA BREAD
THIS SNICKERDOODLE ZUCCHINI BREAD WILL HELP YOUR TASTE BUDS …
CROCKPOT BANANA BREAD - CRINKLED COOKBOOK
BANANA BREAD IN A CROCKPOT5.1K views-12:37
Slow Cooker Banana Bread25.7K views-01:21
Banana bread in the crockpot2.1K views-12:01
You'll also love