EASY INSTANT POT® SPAGHETTI SQUASH
- Combine spaghetti squash, vegetable broth, rosemary, and salt in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 7 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.3 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Fat 2.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 1045 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH MARINARA
This might be the easiest way to cook spaghetti squash -- pierce a whole squash all over with a fork, then cook it in a pressure cooker until perfectly tender. It cooks in a fraction of the time it would take in the oven, and there's no need to struggle with cutting the sturdy squash beforehand.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add 1 cup water to a 6-quart Instant Pot®, then put the rack in the bottom with the handles going up the sides. Deeply pierce the squash all over 12 to 16 times with a fork, then place on the rack (if needed, trim the stem so the squash fits comfortably in the pot, but be careful not to cut into the squash itself).
- Follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook. Set to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes (see Cook's Note).
- Meanwhile, add the canned tomatoes to a medium bowl and use your hands to lightly crush the tomatoes. Set aside.
- After the pressure-cook cycle is complete, follow the manufacturer's guide for quick release and wait until the quick-release cycle is complete. Being careful of any remaining steam, unlock and remove the lid. Use 2 kitchen towels to remove the rack and squash to a cutting board. Carefully pour the water out of the pot. Allow the squash to cool slightly while you prepare the marinara sauce.
- Set the pot to high saute and allow it to heat up for 2 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, then add the onions and a large pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened and starting to brown lightly, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic and a pinch of red pepper flakes and cook, stirring frequently, until the garlic is softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the reserved tomatoes and a large pinch of salt and bring to a strong simmer; cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is reduced slightly and thickened, about 10 minutes. Season with additional salt and red pepper flakes if needed.
- While the sauce is reducing, remove the squash from the rack and split it in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to remove the seeds, then use a fork to scrape the strands of squash from the inside of the skin.
- Transfer the squash to a large platter and stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt and red pepper flakes to taste. Season with more salt if needed, then top with the hot marinara sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and basil.
People also searched
More about "instant pot whole spaghetti squash recipes"
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH COOKED WHOLE
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 75 per serving
- Close the lid, set valve to Sealing and press Pressure Cook on High or Manual button for 7 minutes.
- After cooking is done, release pressure by turning valve to Venting immediately - called Quick Release.
HOW TO COOK WHOLE SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN THE INSTANT POT
5/5 (3)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanCalories 37 per serving
HOW TO COOK A WHOLE SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN THE INSTANT POT …
4.2/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory SidesCalories 63 per serving
HOW TO COOK INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH
HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN AN INSTANT POT - KITCHN
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH - WHOLE OR CUT FOR LONG …
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH MAC AND CHEESE
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN AN INSTANT POT
Author Jenna Urben
25+ DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH & SHORT-CUT BOLOGNESE
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH (IN 7 MINUTES!) - FINISHED WITH SALT
HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH - 3 EASY METHODS
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH | ONE POT RECIPES
INSTANT POT WHOLE BUTTERNUT SQUASH - IFOODREAL.COM
HOW TO COOK INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN JUST 7 MINUTES
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH COOKED WHOLE - CLEAN …
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH - THE ROASTED ROOT
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH (PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE) - THE …
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH • LOW CARB KETO RECIPE - FOODNSERVICE
INSTANT POT GARLIC PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH | How To Cook it Whole! | Jordan Cornwell28.8K views-04:58
Easy Way To Cook Spaghetti Squash | Instant Pot Recipe686 views-02:30
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash (7-Minute Method!)4.6K views-04:41
How To Make Perfect Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash10.5K views-06:53
How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In An Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Squash Recipe (Vegan, Oil-Free)16.2K views-19:05
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash122 views-04:50
You'll also love