ROASTED YUKON GOLD AND SWEET POTATOES
We love roasting vegetables and the potatoes in this recipe have such a good combination of flavor. The Yukon gold potatoes have a naturally buttery flavor. Sweet potatoes add a sweetness to the mixture. Both potatoes are enveloped with caramelized onions and garlic with a light smokiness from the chili powder. The crisp edges...
Provided by Lisa Foote
Categories Other Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Peel sweet potato and then dice both types of potatoes evenly into pieces.
- 3. Dice onion and mince garlic.
- 4. Put all of these in a large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste (I use a light hand with the salt and a heavier hand with the pepper).
- 5. Add the chili powder and parsley. Stir well until mixed.
- 6. Measure 2 tbsp of olive oil and drizzle over the potato mixture.
- 7. Mix well to coat all the veggies.
- 8. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking pan.
- 9. Salt and pepper again lightly.
- 10. Bake at 375 for 45 min -1 hour. Turn vegetables halfway through the baking time.
- 11. They are done when golden brown and a bit crispy. Oven time may vary. Serve hot!
- 12. NOTE: I added another picture that includes carrots and Brussels sprouts into the mix. I added 14 Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved and about 12 small organic finger carrots quartered. I have added red peppers as well, but didn't have any in the fridge today! I also use kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, but regular table varieties will work fine too!
YUKON GOLD AND SWEET POTATOES ANNA
Sweet potatoes give the classic French sliced-and-layered potato dish pommes Anna a fall twist. This recipe appears in our cookbook "Martha Stewart's Vegetables" (Clarkson Potter).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Serves 6 to 8
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes into 1/8-inch-thick slices with a handheld slicer or sharp knife, keeping potato varieties separate.
- Brush an ovenproof 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet with some butter. Starting in center of pan, arrange about 20 Yukon Gold slices, slightly overlapping, in a circular pattern, covering surface. Brush with butter and generously season with salt and pepper. Make next layer with sweet-potato slices; brush with butter and season. Repeat, alternating colors. Drizzle remaining butter on top of potatoes.
- Cook potatoes over medium-high heat until butter vigorously bubbles in pan, about 4 minutes. Transfer to oven and bake 30 minutes. Tent loosely with foil and continue to bake until potatoes are easily pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes more. Remove from oven, and run a heatproof flexible spatula around edges of potatoes to loosen. Let cool; carefully invert onto a plate, cut into wedges, and serve.
ROASTED SHIITAKE AND YUKON GOLD POTATOES
- Preheat the oven with a thick hotel/roasting pan to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix everything together and season well. When the pan is hot, dump the potatoes in, they should sizzle, slide around the pan and place in the oven. Roast for 25 to 35 minutes, checking once to flip with a spatula. Potatoes are done when a paring knife easily pierces a potato.
YUKON GOLD AND SWEET POTATO GRATIN
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish with 2 tablespoons butter. Thinly slice all potatoes; place in prepared dish. Bring milk and next 5 ingredients to boil in medium saucepan; pour over potatoes. Dot with 2 tablespoons butter. Cover with foil. Bake until potatoes are tender and milk is almost absorbed, about 50 minutes.
- Bring cream to boil in saucepan. Uncover potatoes, pour cream over, and dot with 2 tablespoons butter. Bake uncovered until top is golden brown in spots, about 25 minutes. Cool slightly.
ROASTED SWEET POTATOES, POTATOES, AND SAGE
This dish showcases both red- and tan-skinned roasted sweet potatoes.
Provided by Jill Silverman Hough
Categories Potato Side Roast Christmas Thanksgiving Vegetarian Low Cal Sweet Potato/Yam Fall Healthy Vegan Sage Christmas Eve Bon Appétit Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 425°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread mixture in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until potatoes are tender and browned around edges, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes. Serve roasted potatoes warm or at room temperature.
More about "roasted yukon gold and sweet potatoes recipes"
SWEET POTATO AND YUKON GOLD BAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
5/5 (3)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 40 mins
ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES AND SWEET POTATOES RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 181 per serving
ROASTED POTATOES & SWEET POTATOES RECIPE | LINDSAY
YUKON GOLD AND SWEET POTATO GRATIN RECIPE - SOUTHERN …
ROASTED SWEET AND YUKON GOLD POTATOES - LIDIA
OVEN ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES RECIPE - EAT SIMPLE …
TOP 40 ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES RECIPE RECIPES
YUKON GOLD & SWEET POTATO GRATIN - LOCAL10.COM
YUKON GOLD AND SWEET POTATO GRATIN RECIPE - EAT THIS …
GARLIC ROASTED CHICKEN AND POTATOES - CHEEKYKITCHEN
HOW TO COOK YUKON GOLD POTATOES? - TEST FOOD KITCHEN
ROASTED POTATOES YUKON GOLD - A KIND SPOON
YUKON GOLD & SWEET POTATO MASH RECIPE | EATINGWELL
TOP 43 ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATO RECIPES
35 YUKON GOLD POTATO RECIPES
PARMESAN GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
CRISPY OVEN ROASTED BABY YUKON POTATOES - THE SCHMIDTY WIFE
OVEN ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES - RECIPES - FAXO
ROASTED YUKON GOLD & SWEET POTATOES | BEST POTATO RECIPES | JUST …
TOP 43 RECIPE FOR YUKON GOLD POTATOES RECIPES
ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES - HELP 4 U
15 BAKED CHICKEN LEGS AND POTATOES RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
PERFECTLY ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES - THE NATURAL NURTURER
Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes Anna - Martha Stewart31.8K views-01:36
Perfect Oven Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes Recipe - EatSimpleFood.com36.2K views-01:52
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Yukon Gold Potatoes | Mumtaz Hasham390 views-01:47
Quick & Easy Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes … So Delicious!!!7.4K views-08:37
You'll also love